Multi (Platonic) - Hard day's work

A/N: Don't worry guys, I run on Dunkin'. I have the energy to run a whole city. 

---X--

Tensions on the space station were on the rise as a couple workers began to go missing. It was notably the dutiful and alert Arlan and the visiting prodigy Yanqing. 

Dan Heng went in search of Arlan per Asta's frantic request, finding the general with a dull contemplative look on his face. Dan Heng sighed, trying to move past the general who merely blocked his path. 

"Where is my student?" 

"I would not know general. If you would like to file a missing child report, then please head to the announcement room." Dan Heng said with a strained smile. 

The general gave a low laugh before a more serious look glanced over his face, "Where is Yaning." He obviously would not let Dan Heng pass if he didn't comply, but Dan Heng wasn't in the mood to babysit him. 

"There is a string of disappearances on the space station, it is imperative that we work together in order to apprehend the culprit." Dan Heng reasoned, to which Jing Yuan agreed, trailing behind him. 

Though, despite the two men's concern you three were living it up. There was frosting on the ceiling and a whole bunch of water balloons that you'd managed to round up with bags and a hair tie. 

"What is this called again!?" Yanqing shouted before throwing a balloon straight into Arlan's face. 

"A water fight!" You called over the blasting music, raving to the strobe lights that you fixed into a disco ball. 

"I have a way to make it more exciting." Yanqing said, freezing the bag of water, you scrambled to get it out of his hands. Somehow you were forced to explain that a chunk of ice to the face was far less enjoyable that a bunch of water. You threw it out to Arlan that electrifying the water would also not be a good idea. 

"You guys do way too much, man." You sighed, shaking your head. The two boys looked at one another before pummeling you with a pile of water balloons. March had heard all the noise from her room and decided to peer into the source of all the commotion. 

Once she opened the door to see you being waterboarded, she slowly closed the door. "What a freak." She smiled, walking back to her room and locking it behind her. 

Despite all the fun the three of you were having waterlogging your bedroom, the General of the Luofu and the Guardian of the Astral Express were not on great terms. The two preferring to completely avoid one another if given the opportunity. The two understood that the truth of the past was often a matter left untouched. 

Not bothering to say a single word to one another, they searched for clues. The two would awkwardly dance around each other if they ever had to cross paths. The air was tense and difficult to walk through, anyone unfortunate enough to be around the two felt the urge to slump on the ground with the gravity of the situation. 

"Have you seen Arlan?" 

"Have you seen this boy." 

Both men came up empty, holding their heads as they continued the search around the premises. Over and over, the two had searched the vents to the loading bay with no results. 

"Dan Heng, I fear the worst. A murderer has most likely boarded the space station." The general concluded, finding a spot of blood upon the floor. Dan Heng's mind could only travel to one horrifying thought of a certain dark-haired man with a broken sword. 

Though the two could be nowhere even close to accurate, the ship had already sailed. Dan Heng and Jing Yuan became stoically serious, speeding down the halls of the space station with murderous intent.