Luofu X Reader - Family Gathering

A/N: In honor of Jing Yuan's banner tomorrow, I have decided to do a large multi-character scene in hopes that everyone who want's Jing Yuan will have this for extra luck!

---X---

After the liberation of yet another abundance-stricken planet, the time for celebration had arrived. 

The grand General of the great Luofu had ordered the preparations for the loyal cloud knights and every member within the council of the Six Charioteer's chambers. You had received an invitation to attend the feast as a main contributor to the defeat of abundance on the latest mission. 

Once you had gotten near the grand Cloud Hall you could hear the vibrant music erupting alongside cheers from many knights and warriors. Around the arched entrance of the Cloud Hall stood large banners congratulating the massive victories and wishing great health to those who returned safely. 

Illuminous colors of red and yellow, mixed with the smell of aged wine. The massive open court was the center of all the celebrations, as wooden rows of tables were made in the shape of a lotus. A light fog had rolled over the hard stone floors, leaving an air of ethereal presence among the festivities. 

Walking into the celebration you were greeted with the salutes of your comrades and the honorifics from your peers. The hard work you all had done finally paid off with such an elaborate feast. You swore that the entirety of the hexafleet could have been present, and it wouldn't have equated to the luminous opulence that was in full display. 

The rhythmic and carefully planned strums of the guqin, the rich sounds of each note being dragged out and picked at. There was no accompaniment needed for such a powerfully elegant instrument, as it filled the hall with a serenity, only amplified by the smell of incense. 

"Y/N! You finally arrived. Master Fu Xuan was worried that you had slept in again." Qingque laughed as she grabbed onto your arm. 

"I don't fall asleep nearly as much as you!" You retort. The two of you begin to laugh as she leads you to her table, seated with a few cushions and wooden armrests. 

"The general truly spared no expense in these fine silk cushions." Qingque relaxed, finally enjoying herself as she lazed about without being scolded for it. 

Moments later, a multitude of servers approached each table with an assortment of wonderful foods and delicacies. In the middle of the table, between you and Qingque laid a large, steamed fish, with hot peppers and sour lemons. A plethora of side dishes that included a variety of different styles that ranged from steamed leafy vegetables to a large plate of cut cured meats. 

"Wow!" You marveled at the large arrays of foods, each to signify luck, prosperity, and good fortune. Qingque was nearly halfway done with the plate before her, as she sheepishly placed some of the meats before her onto your bowl. 

Behind you, a figure jumped out with a hardy smile, "Y/N! Why didn't you sit with me?" Yanqing asked, nearly pouting at the fact you chose to sit with Qingque instead. 

"I couldn't find you in the large array of seats!" You admitted, rubbing the back of your neck.

He brought you with him to sit next to the General who seemed pleased by your presence. "Eat well Y/N, this celebration could not have been possible without your valuable input." 

Bowing before the general and his gracious compliments you poured him a drink of wine, and all those seated around you before taking a seat. The raising of small porcelain cups was accompanied by the cheers of giddy soldiers as they raised a toast to their magnanimous general.