Blade - Hippocratic Oath pt 2

A/N: Somehow forgot to put this here but, HEAVY CONTENT WARNING. Blood murder etc. 

Kafka had been separating you from Blade more often, not so much for your safety as for his performance standards. Simply put, they were lacking. Though, his fighting habits had become increasingly destructive as of late, both for his opponents, and himself. 

You had called him into your office in order to treat him for his previous scars and complaints of headaches. Once he arrived at the room the atmosphere tensed, his shoes clacking against the metal floors as he stood menacingly in the doorway. 

Sitting him down on the examination table, you coaxed him into trusting you as you lowered him onto his back. Unravelling his bandages and removing his tailcoat you began to test his muscular capabilities. Worried that the excessive fighting had been irreversibly damaging his nerves. 

"Blade, how exactly do you get these injuries?" 

"I make them."

Narrowing your gaze, you carefully scrutinize the multiple deep-rooted scars aligned along his arm. They flew up and down, in different motions, but always in a deep straight cut. 

"These are reckless. They put you in danger of excessive blood loss." You scold, knowing that this was his method of fighting, there was not much you could do to persuade him against it. 

"Worried I'll die?" He grins, a bit sadistically as he leans closer to you. 

Ignoring him, you stretch his arm out slowly, hearing lots of cracks in his joints as you do so. 

"When was the last time you stretched?" 

"I don't." He admits, shrugging you off. 

Wanting to take a closer look at his injuries, you began to worry about internal bleeding. With the way he fights, you were near certain all of his blood vessels should've burst at this point. 

"Want me to take off my clothes?" 

"It would help." 

He sat up, undressing himself. Taking off his shirt and unbuttoning his undergarments. Struggling to get his leather glove off his hands you held down the tips of the glove. 

You were dismayed to see a plethora of wounds, ranging in how recently gained they were but never how scarring they would end up. 

"Don't look so sad for me." Blade comments, his chest rising erratically as you stared at him. 

"I'm not sad." You huffed, taking a cotton swab and applying a thin layer of ointment. "I'm annoyed." 

Raising a brow, he stood up, holding your wrist. Looking down at you, he tried to intimidate you. Not interested in his little power play you placed a hand on his shoulder and sat him back down on the exanimation table. 

"I can't die. So, don't feel bad." He commented lightly, though you could tell that it bothered him deeply. The look in his eye, a horribly murderous glint. 

"Again. I don't feel bad." You threw your words at him, a bit annoyed with his flippant personality. 

Blade however, wanted you to care. He wanted you to love him, to fawn over him in the same debilitating way he did. Even though he knew that you couldn't be that way, he clung onto you. That warped sense of affection that bubbled in his chest forcing him to search for it within you. 

"I want to kiss you." 

"Strange that you asked this time." You muttered, gathering some gauze to patch up his cuts.