Kafka Vs Blade - Me (NSFW)

"What are you doing Y/N? ~ " Kafka hummed. Her steps short and quick as she approached you by the breakfast counter. 

"I can't choose between the pancakes or waffles." Normally an indecisive person, this was just another in a long line of difficult choices you'd face every day. 

You felt bad for holding up the line, but Kafka didn't care. She simply pushed the boy behind you out of the line. 

Slipping in where he stood, she coaxed you into picking something. 

"Why not take all of them?" She chuckled, picking up two trays and leading you towards an empty corner of the lunchroom. 

Before she could comfortably place herself in front of you, a foot landed on the chair. With the space to weasel himself into the spot, Blade huddled himself, looming right before your face. 

"You're a bit close! Don't you think-" Shoving him over, Kafka placed her chin on her hands, letting her elbows land on the table where Blade was sitting. Blade had no ability to retaliate as Kafka kept her foot on his stomach, keeping him on the ground. 

"Say aah~!" taking a bit of the pancakes onto her fork she blew on it a little. 

"It's not even hot!" Blade yelled, throwing her heel off his stomach as he jammed a knife into your waffles. Shoving it in front of your face as he forced Kafka's head to the side. "Eat this." 

Both of them trying to push food into your mouth freaked you out a bit. Scratching your neck, you attempted to take the utensils out of their hands, to which they adamantly refused. 

"I want you to eat it from my palms Y/N." Kafka smiled, acting shy as she stuck a piece of loose hair behind her ear. 

"Manipulative-" He stopped himself, smirking "I'm going to make you beg me to feed you Y/N." 

"And you think I'm manipulative?" 

"It's called dominating-" He argued, only hearing her laugh at his attempt at being the dominant party. 

For as long as you could remember the two of them had been at one another's throats. From when you were kids all the way up to now in college, neither could find a way to get along. You began to speculate that they actually just liked each other, staying friends with you was their way of meeting up. 

It was funny at times, to watch them squabble. 

As they began to push one another with a strong animosity, hurling insults at each other, you managed to grab the utensils from their hands. Taking a bite out of the pancake as it was stacked on top of the waffle. 

"Hmm, they taste the same." You muttered to yourself. 

In your thoughts, you neglected to realize that the both of them had been staring at you relentlessly. Secretive urges woven into their intuitive glances. Kafka and Blade let their gazes pass from your lips to your eyes. Kicking and punching one another under the table where you couldn't see it. 

"Ready for lab?" You asked. Kafka smiled at your unemotive features, wanting nothing more than to watch your stoic face become shy and bashful. Wiping away her ambitious gleam, she curved her arm around yours. 

"Definitely." Blade sneered, wrapping his arm around your shoulders as he shoved Kafka's face off your arm. 

Enjoying the feeling of his domineering form standing vindictively over you and Kafka. Nudging you closer to him, he reveled in the way you pressed lightly against his side. He would definitely pin you to the wall, but he knew that Kafka would shoot him if he took advantage of you.