Sampo - The emissary

You couldn't exactly place it, but Sampo had been acting odd. No matter how eccentric he was, this was certainly uncharacteristic of him. 

A constant unwavering grin as he stared at you, not blinking even once. You swore his eyes began to twitch as they were slowly turning red. 

"Tell me, Y/N-" Sampo began, throwing himself over the table and leaning closer to you, examining your facial expression. "Y/N?" He repeated, looking away as if he were getting used to calling your name. Rolling it around his tongue as if he'd never tasted a name quite like it. 

"Sampo, please get off my desk- I have work to do." 

"Oh, come on! You're no fun." He pouts, picking up your chin with his hand. Swatting him away indignantly, you repressed the sudden urge to smack him. 

Not leaving your tiny, cramped office, he slouched inhumanely over the couch. His arms stretched behind his head and his legs spread as far as he could push them. You admitted that the way his vest rode up on his stomach was quite appealing, you had work to do. 

Ignoring him for a while until you felt his breath on you neck. "Sampo- What do you want!?" Whipping your head around, he held your lips captive between his. 

As he moved away, he licked his lips, "Hmm, do you wear a certain kind of Chapstick?" 

Grabbing his vest aggressively, he looked shocked to see you pull him close to you. Though rather than the affectionate return of his kiss, you brought him below your eye level. "Where is Sampo? And who the hell are you?" 

Wide eyes as his body oddly twisted and contorted out of your grip, clapping slowly as he gave you an amused grin. "So, you knew?" 

"Sampo is a much better kisser." You shrug, leaning back on your seat and crossing your legs. 

"This mask does get in the way a bit- can I try again?" 

"No. Where. Is. My. Boyfriend?" Angrily, you demanded your goofy boyfriend be returned immediately. 

"Pity. You have nice lips." The being shrugged with Sampo's face. 

Creating a circle with his hands, the impostor positioned both his and your eyes on either side of the circle, leaning close to you as he snapped his hands closed. 

Knocked out of your chair backwards, you quickly jumped to your feet. Looking around frantically, you couldn't see anything beyond a few feet from you. The empty darkness completely crowded your sight, leaving you perplexed how you'd even gotten there. 

Looming over you was the immeasurable mass of an Aeon, a dark body hidden behind the faces of comedy and tragedy. In the floating array, a circus had exploded within it- a burst of vibrant reds and oranges. 

"Where's Sampo?" Demanding your boyfriend back from the clutch of the Aeon they began to laugh. Much like their path, this laugh was quite cynical. 

"Alright, I see- you've got some appeal to you. Though, I have no idea why he's fallen so stupidly head over heels for you." A strong gust of wind flying past you as Sampo starts tumbling out of the darkness. Like a starfish he begins spiraling with the speed of a shuriken straight towards you. 

Jumping, you find that the sense of gravity had been greatly altered. No doubt thanks to the strange interference of the massive Aeon. 

Throwing your arms over Sampo he crashes into your chest, completely winding you. Luckily, you still managed to catch him as you both plummet down into the large palm of the Aeon. Sighing in relief once your blue haired idiot landed safely in your clutches, you relaxed.