Two

We are in the roof pushing a gurney as we follow Bailey waiting for whoever is being helicoptered in to arrive. When the helicopter lands, we push the gurney to the helicopter side that opens "What do we got?" Bailey demands

"Katie Bryce" the paramedic tells us "fifteen year old female, new onset seizures, intermittent for the past week" once the teenager is on the gurney we push her into the building "I.V. lost en route, started grand mall seizure as we descended"

The girl continues to seize as we get her into a room "All right" Bailey orders "get her on her side" but I'm already doing it, I liked to spend my times with my dad in hell going into the hellscapes with the surgeons so I learned a lot of stuff from that "Izzie, ten milligrams diazepam I.M. No, no the white lead is on the right. Righty, Whitt" Bailey instructs us "smoke over fire. A large-bore I.V. Don't let the blood hemolyze. Let's go!"

Izzie manages to get the IV in her as Dr. Preston Burke—one of the greatest cardiologists of these humans time—comes in "What do we have? A wet fish on dry land" Dr. Burke has dark skin with short cropped black hair and dark eyes with glasses as he looks over the chart.

"Absolutely" Bailey agrees "Dr. Burke"

"Dr. Bailey" handing the chart to someone else he claps his hands "let's shotgun her"

"That means every test in the book" Bailey explains "C.T., CBC, CHEM-7, Tox Screen. Cristina, you're on labs" she then assigns our roles "George, patient work-ups, Meredith, get Katie for a C.T. She's your responsibility now. Luna, you will be performing rectal exams"

Izzie snorts at that having me glare at her, she flinched back causing Meredith to smirk "Wait!" Issue calls out when she realizes she wasn't given anything to do "what about me?"

"Honey" Bailey looks at her "you get to do rectal exams too"

I shoulder bump Izzie on my way out as I go to my first patient who needs a rectal exam "Hello" seeing my first patient that is a Conner Kirk, he is fifty five with aging skin and dark hair that he dyes from his roots and he has rosy pale skin "I'm Dr. Morningstar"

He lets out a chuckle "That's actually your name? What's your first? Lucifer?"

"It's Luna, my dad's name is Lucifer" I answer "now bend over and show me your ass"

"Your blunt" he says "most doctors would kindly ask, yet here you are" putting on the lube for my finger since you only need to use one "woah!" I don't give any warning as I shove my finger up his ass "no warning?"

"Sorry" I say as I give him his rectal exam "but I find it better to just go right for it, I mean during sex do you normally tell someone when your going to fuck them with your dick or fingers? I mean unless their virgins"

He shakes with laughing "I suppose not...are you single?"

"Not that it's any of your concern" I tell him "but I'm am"

"Really?" He asks trying to look behind me "a beautiful woman like yourself?"

"Please stay forward" I ask "and still, also I know given how amazing I look. What about you? I bet your a real ladies man" pulling my finger out.

~Lunch~

"So, how's Katie Bryce?" I ask Meredith when we get our food.

"Kicking my ass" she bitches "I try to take her for a C.T. And the entire time she just bitches at me how I'm lost and I don't know what I'm doing"