Thirty Two

~John's POV~

"Now girls" I whisper to my daughters "remember mommy is sleeping and she needs her rest, so when you see your new baby brother we need to be quiet. Okay?" They nod their heads, their both three years old and time goes by so fast with them. I remember when they were newborns and were crying so much that if you weren't holding them then they were crying to be held.

"What" Amara asks pointing to Rowan who is in the clear basket that he and all newborn babies are in "his name?"

Picking him up, I kneel down introducing them "Girls meet your baby brother Rowan"

"Rowing?" Naya asks

"Row" I repeat slowly "an"

"Row and" they both say, I press my lips together smiling. They'll get the bam down eventually "he tiny" Amara says looking at Luna who is snoring "mommy snores"

"You girls were that tiny too" they stare at me wide eyed "ah huh, you girls got much more bigger since then"

"We big girls!" Naya exclaims

"Sh" Amara puts her finger to her lips "mommy sleeping"

"Mommy snoring!" Naya whispers loudly

She isn't wrong "Can we hold row and?" Amara asks

"I'm sorry girls" stroking their hair that are in identical twin buns. They have braids that go to the buns with red beads before them.

"But your not old enough" they pout "babies are very fragile and can get hurt easily, why don't you two go to the couch and play with your stuffed animals" I brought their favorite stuffed animals from home

"But your not old enough" they pout "babies are very fragile and can get hurt easily, why don't you two go to the couch and play with your stuffed animals" I brought their favorite stuffed animals from home. Naya loves lions while Amara loves snakes, so Naya has a stuffed lion while Amara has a stuffed snake.

They run over smiling seeing their favorite animal, I put Rowan back in the clear basket before joining my girls on the couch. Mia, Elliot's sister she stole Ned when she was visiting Elliot, Meredith and Ellis. She wanted to take the girls but the girls were very eager to meet their new baby brother.

Luna wakes up just as Rowan does for some milk, she opens her gown and I hand Rowan to her "When did the girls get here?"

"A few hours ago" I tell her, Naya and Amara are both asleep right now.

Alex Karev soon comes in seeing us "Great your awake" he whispers "I have something to ask of you"

"Yeah?" I ask

Shaking his head "Luna" he hands me a stack of papers "John, I want to bring African kids who need surgeries here to the US" I look over each case and some of these you don't see every day "I brought this to Stark and he said that if I can find a way to fund this then he'll sign off on this"