Thirty Three

~Luna's POV~

"Luna?" Meredith asks me as I'm at home going over the books and everything for Elysium, the clinical trial for diabetes, and the project to bring African children here for surgeries "How did you know adopting Naya and Amara was the right thing?"

"What do you mean?" Looking up at her as she sits down next to me, Ellis is in that baby wrap that John and I suggested she and Elliot get.

"You know Zola?"

"The baby with spina bifida?" Nodding my head, I was going through the cases where the children that are high priority well all of them are high priority so I randomly chose and she was one of them "why?"

"Elliot held her" she tells me "and he said he just knew"

"Did you feel that feeling too?" Closing one of the files "cause when Naya and Amara were with John and I, we both knew. I knew first but John he knew after spending truly spending the time with them. Letting the possibility of raising them go into him"

Meredith looks at Ellis "I want to, but I don't know how to be a mother"

"Your already doing a great job" taking her hand, she looks at me "Zola would be lucky to have you and Elliot as parents—I'm sure Ellis would love an older sister"

She pulls out her phone and calls someone "Hey...do you still want to adopt Zola? Cause if so, I'm all in"

~Time Skip~

"Hi Janet" smiling at Janet as I bring the kids in to the hospital, Owen wants me to come in to answer some questions regarding my chance to be chief resident.

"Luna" she smiles seeing me "How has it been? Oh my, are these the twins? You look amazing" yeah a few weeks after having Rowan, I still look as amazing as I did before. I'm wearing a lace buttoned up top over a black spaghetti strap short dress black high heels.

Nodding my head "Naya, Amara meet Janet" I introduce them

Nodding my head "Naya, Amara meet Janet" I introduce them. Naya waves her hand as Amara hides behind her blanket "Amara is the shy one of the two—what brings you by?" Their standing beside me as Ned and Rowan are in the stroller.

"I'm here for an adoption" she says

"Meredith and Elliot?" I ask "she's my sister, I know my sister and I don't know if this will sway your decision but just know that my sister she wants to be a mom to Zola just like Elliot wants to be a father to her. Their already parents and their learning every step of the way like any new time parent. Zola would he lucky to have her and Elliot as parents"

"I'll keep that in mind" nodding her head "who are these two?"

"This is Edmund but we call him Ned" he's two years old now "and this is Rowan the newest member of the family"