Fifty Two

~Luna's POV~

I've just put the kids to bed when I finally remembered what I've been meaning to tell them. Going to Demetri and Felix, Demetri is holding Selena in his arms since she's been having trouble going to sleep. It has been months since the twins were born and in that time I bought a hospital and even though I don't do surgery, I'm apart of the hospital board. I've been meaning to tell Demetri and Felix who no longer are apart of the Volturi something but I don't know what until now "There's a human that knows about vampires and was told by a coven of vampires" Demetri and Felix look my way when I say this.

"I'm sorry?" Felix asks "there's a what"

"Some distant human cousin of mine knows about vampires" I tell them "she dated this vampire named Edward" they share a knowing look "what?"

"About a month ago" Felix tells me "a human came into the Volturi and revealed how she knows about vampires, the Cullens promised to turn her but they're probably trying to do everything to stop it. They drink animal blood"

"Is this why you" looking at Demetri "asked me about how I would feel about drinking human blood?"

Nodding his head, once Selena is fully asleep he sets her down until she gets fussy and picks her back up. "There there" Demetri begins to speak in Greek "Ο μπαμπάς είναι εδώ, ο μπαμπάς θα είναι πάντα εδώ" papa is here, papa will always be here

I smile at the scene before me before remembering "Animals?! Really? They think it's why to harm my grandfather's planet the way that they do?"

There is a knock on the door and I get it "Grandma?" I ask and she comes in "hi" we hug "what brings you by?"

"I've come to see my adorable great grand babies" she looks around "are they sleeping?" Nodding my head "I'll see them in the morning" we walk into the living room where Demetri and Felix are "Oh! That must be one of them, give" she takes Selena into her arms rocking her "oh, your so precious"

"Luna?" Demetri asks me "who's this?"

"Grandma meet Selena's father Demetri and my soulmate Felix" I introduce them "guys this is my grandmother. The Goddess of all creation, God's wife—she's currently inhabiting the body of a corpse" they stare at her in shock as she focuses on the baby.

"I see my husband only made humans good for one thing" she says "giving me precious grandchildren, why my other children can't procreate is a mystery?" she smiles to me "I see your just as sexually active as me" looking at the two "hello"

"Grandma?" I ask, she looks my way "dad told me how you have your powers back, I was wondering if you could help me with a little thing"

She smiles "Of course, anything for my granddaughter"

"Can you restore the planet's vegetation?" I ask, she blinks at me "there's this coven of animal eating vampires and"

"What?!" She exclaims in anger, she hands the baby to me "where are these vampires, they will be destroyed. How dare they do this?! Humans I understand with how smelly they are by the animals I created! The animals are my children!"

~Forks~

"So" Grandma walks around the field where the Cullens and wolves are training "you all thought it appropriate to destroy my creations"

"Who the hell are you?" My cousin asks so I reveal my wings "Luna...you"

"I'm an angel" I say "and this is my grandmother the goddess of all creation" the Cullens and wolves look at her in shock.

"How dare you not drink from humans" she yells at them, her powers forming "the animals on this planet I created!" She destroys them all, looking at the wolves "such disgraceful creatures" snapping her fingers all of them are naked.

"What did you do?" One of them demands

I burn him to ash "Jake!" Some of the wolves exclaim, they look at us in fear.

"You are no longer shifters" My grandma tells them "I don't know why you were given the ability to shift but that ends now, as for every other shifter they no longer can shift"

"You should be grateful" I say "my grandmother normally kills people—oh and if you think you can mess with me or try to piss me off" I show them my devil face and they all scream.