Fifty One

~Luna's POV~

When I wake up, I groan looking around before seeing myself in the hospital. My belly is flat, where are my babies? Was I in a coma? Was it all a dream? Looking around my eyes land on Demetri who is holding a little bundle in his arms. "Morning" he tells me "don't get up, I'll come to you" he brings over my little one "a girl, your sister Amelia stole your son and is somewhere with him"

Laughing I look down at my daughter "Thank you for giving me a daughter"

"Thank you for her" he tells me "Luna? You need to know something...my friend Felix? He's a vampire also...he's your soulmate"

"What?" I ask looking up at him "I have a soulmate?"

He nods his head "It's something I wanted to tell you but then you were having surgery"

"Can I meet him?" I ask, he nods his head and looks outside through the window before the largest man I've ever seen comes in. He has fair skin, dark short hair and brown eyes which I'm guessing is covering his red eyes. He's got to be about seven foot tall "hi"

"Hi" he comes to my side, his voice thunderous and sends hear to my core. Bad Luna, you just had surgery "how are you feeling?"

"Well rested" I say before realizing "what are their names? How long have I been asleep?"

"You've been asleep for two weeks" Demetri tells me rocking our daughter in his arms "you just needed some rest your sister says" I see Amelia come in with a baby and I smile seeing them.

"Look who's finally awake" handing me my son carefully "their beautiful Luna, especially your soulmate"

"You know?" I ask

"Those two" Amelia looks at them "didn't know I could speak Italian"

"Their names, did no one name them?" I ask

"We assumed you had names" Amelia tells me as she checks my pupils then my grip. Why? I was just asleep.

"I do" nodding my head "in my arms is Corbin Sawyer Morningstar and my little girl is Selena Maeve Morningstar"

"Now I can finally stop calling you little baby" Demetri chuckles as I shake my head looking up at Felix. He and I stare at one another for some time before I hear my other kids. Amelia grabs Corbin as my kids run inside, the twins jump up first then Ned and with help from Felix, Lucien.

"Mommy" Lucien points to me "awake"

Nodding my head "That's right, I'm finally awake"

"I didn't want you to die mommy" Naya cries in my arms.

"It'll take a lot more to kill me" I hold my babies in my arms "oh! You all have gotten so much more bigger since I last saw you"

"Mommy" Lucien crawls up to my chest "I a big boy!"

"Yes" nodding my head "you are"

Just then an intern comes in and sees I'm awake and gasps running away "Those interns" Demetri laughs "are scared of you"

"She's known as the Mistress of Evil" Amelia tells them "it's so much fun watching the interns cry or run way in fear of her"

"Amelia? Wasn't there some sort of thing you wanted to tell me?" I ask

"How did you know?" She asks "yeah, the case with the plane crash was finalized and you won. You each got fifteen million dollars"

"What?" I ask sitting up with Felix's help

"Mommy" Amara asks me "can you stay home, I miss you"

"Well my lovely little ones" I stroke each of their faces "I wanted to tell you before but now or never-after I'm discharged mommy will be staying at home full time"

"Your quitting?" Amelia asks me

"The only reason I stayed was to help Hunt with cases and he's currently looking for a replacement for me" I tell her "plus everywhere I go I remember John, like the on call rooms or supply closets or the bathrooms. We will still live in our home just...I'll be home full time now"

~Felix's POV~

Finally! My mate is awake and alive. I have been by her side since Demetri ordered me to come to Seattle. I kicked his ass after learning how he fathered a child but I didn't destroy him. He's just lucky he has a kid or he'd be dead.

"You have a nice house" I tell her, after a few days Luna came home and I drove her. The kids made a banner for her and she started to cry, hormones she says.

"Thanks" she smiles "what does a stay at home mom do anyway?"

"She cooks, cleans" I list things they do "spends time with their husbands" she smiles coming over to sit on my lap, I wrap my arms around her carefully "your okay with this?"

Nodding her head "I want to make something clear first, I love John my dead husband and I will always love him and it'll take me time to be emotionally intimate with you but physically I can't wait to fuck you"

That sends cold blood straight to my cock "Mommy" I see that Ned come over "I'm hungry"

"Okay" Luna gets up and I help her since she's supposed to be resting.

"Let me" I tell her

"There are gold fish crackers in the pantry" she says sitting back down resting. I go and grab some handing them to the boy who takes them and opens them up before eating walking away without a thank you "Ned, what do you say?"

"Tham yo" he says through a mouthful of food.

Luna shakes her head as I walk back over to her "kids are like that, hopefully his manners will improve"

"I'm guessing he misses his father?" I ask

She nods her head "He's been rude to many people, only recently has he gotten better at how he is to people"

"That's good" I tell her, putting her on my lap "I'm glad I found you and have you in my arms"