Thirty Seven

(Caution: Abuse in this chapter, if you don't want to read feel free to skip)

"Meredith! Luna! Margaret!" Mom calls for us girls as we head downstairs. Meredith is dressed all in pink, while Maggie is in wearing a black crop top with blue washout skinny jeans, black heels and a black and white cardigan, I'm wearing a short black dress with a black leather jacket and black heels.

"Morning mom" we each greet mom seeing her pour a cup of coffee

"Are any of you girls riding with me or your father?" Mom demands "because if your riding with me, we have to leave now"

"I'll be riding with you, mom" Maggie tells her

"Sorry" I pour myself some coffee "got to drive myself, I'm opening up the new restaurant today and I can't not be there" after that I'll be with Christian Grey as we do many wicked things together.

"Don't wait" Meredith tells her "I'll go with dad"

"Who's coming with me?" My stepdad who I see as my dad, Richard Webber, comes in. I have two dads, him and Lucifer Morningstar. Richard is Maggie's bio dad who married mom after leaving his wife Adele years ago. Meredith's dad doesn't even come around, Meredith only sees Richard as her father and not her biological one "hiya darlings, he hugs and kisses us on the head for good morning"

"Don't be late, any of you it sets a bad example" mom orders "Margaret" Maggie grabs her purse and leaves with mom.

~Time Skip~

"Ah!" Christian uses the whip, I cry out as I'm tied to the St. Andrews cross. Some tears go down my face as Christian groans in pleasure from my pain "Red!" I call out seeing the time "Red!" But Christian doesn't seem to hear me, instead he whips me harder "Christian! Red!" Hissing in pain feeling Christian's sperm hit my scarred back as he reaches ecstasy.

Christian comes over unlocking me as I fall to the floor "When your done with rounds, be back here. That's an order" Christian slams the door to his red room closed, it takes me some time before my wounds are all healed up. I lie to Christian saying that I have this secret family cream that helps me.