Epilogue

~1000 Years Later~

It has been a thousand years since many things have happened, but the most important thing is that the world knows about supernaturals. Took some time for people to get to them but eventually they did, after the zombie apocalypse.

Let me start over, after the Cullens died and the wolves no longer could shift did my grandmother fix the world's resources which humans couldn't figure out. After a hundred years did they find out, there was a human group that tried to end supernaturals wanting to be the apex predators until grandpa stepped in and killed them all. Grandpa retired to be with grandma which was sweet, but before he did he brought back John and made him immortal for me. So I have both of my soulmates with me.

My children all grew up and become humanitarians, they helped keep the earth healthy. They each became trauma doctors, but they mostly help the earth like take care of animals or keep the earth healthy. My daughters Amara and Naya however became lawyers for their siblings, they each had their own children and lived and died a full life. Their in heaven now. We visit them every now and then. With my mates I eventually had more kids, but it wasn't until decades after meeting Felix and having John back in my life.

As for who the new god was, let's just say it was me because I was able to put my fist down and I am more in depth with humans than my uncles or aunts. So now I'm the Goddess of Creation.

Dad went back down to Hell after my little sister came back in time to tell him to, that Hell needed him and that she would be okay. Both her and Detective Deckar.

My human family and friends are all gone, I watch over their descendants like I said I would. Some of them are in hell and some aren't, dad is being a therapist to those in Hell so that he can help them. That is what he realized what his job is.

Now I'm in the OR with my mates who are in the OR gallery looking down in their scrubs as I say. John is a fertility specialist and double board certified neonatal and fetal surgeon. Like Addison was. Felix is a trauma surgeon. "Today your lives change, the training wheels are off so don't expect us to go easy on any of you"