Thirteen

~A Few Weeks Later~

"Hey Elliot" I hug Elliot Grey when I meet up with him after my shift at the hospital in Jo's.

"Luna Morningstar!" He picks me up spinning me around before setting me down "I heard your engaged! To a good friend of mine too!"

"Yup" confirming as I bring him over to the bar "Hey George! Hey Callie!"

"Hey Luna" Callie smiles to me, I'm the only one of the group who is ever happy to see her "who's this?"

"Everyone meet Elliot Grey" introducing them "Elliot this is Callie Torres, her boyfriend and a friend of mine George O'Malley, this is Cristina Yang, my older sister Meredith Grey, and Izzie Stevens or as I like to call her Dr. Barbie"

Callie snorts "Really? I'm going to start using that"

Izzie glares at me "Sorry, but this section is for surgeons and not gynecologists like I told Alex"

"Last I checked" I say "I'm going into fetal surgical medicine so I'm very much a surgeon as you Dr. Barbie" everyone laughs at that while she grumbled "Mere this is Elliot like I have been telling you about, Elliot meet my very single older sister. She is a surgical intern like most of us at this bar, she loves sex too" I see John is keeping Derek distracted, good. Mwah ha ha ha.

We hear an upbeat tune start "Oh! Look at that"

"Meredith" Elliot asks "would you like to dance?"

She smiles "Sure" I've had her go to therapy for the last few weeks and I'm pretty sure she's been having a good time getting better. Maybe, therapy is a working process so yeah.

"Are you" Cristina asks me "trying to set the two up? Is Elliot a doctor?"

Shaking my head "No, he's a billionaire like his brother Christian Grey"

"Hold up!" Izzie exclaims "he's that Elliot Grey?"

Nodding my head "We are actually going to open a restaurant together in Seattle" before today, I was thinking of opening a restaurant before the sex club and the only person who I know that knows about the restaurant business is Elliot so I called him.

We watch as Meredith and Elliot have their bodies together moving to the beat of the music. "What is that?" I hear Derek demand, looking over I see Derek looking over at Meredith with Elliot. John and Burke are also watching.

"I'll be back" I tell the others, I go over to my fiancé "hey" pulling my fiancés face down for a kiss, he kisses me back and we smile.

After hearing a cough, I look over at Burke and Derek "Hey"

"Who's your sister dancing with?" Derek demands

"A friend" I say "you have no right to be jealous Derek, no right after the shit you put my sister through" he looks at me "you led my sister on, did you even think about her feelings?"

"Of course I did!" He exclaims in anger

"She's right Derek" John takes my side "Addison gave you the divorce papers and you didn't sign them even though you told Meredith you would—don't be surprised when Meredith moves on"

~Hospital~

"Okay" I say "bye Nancy" hanging up the phone as I change into my scrubs.

"Who's Nancy?" Meredith asks me

"John's sister" I tell her "I've grown closer to the sisters, their really nice despite their bitchy nature"