Three

"I always wondered if I'd ever see you in my program" looking over I see Dr. Webber here "hi Luna"

"Hi Richard" we hug, pulling away "how's it been? Things with Adele?"

"You know" he says "the same for both...how's your mom?"

"She's doing alright" I actually don't know, only Meredith knows and she won't tell me anything "but Meredith would know more"

He nods his head "How's your first twenty four hours?" Shrugging my shoulders "I've been hearing people ask for the hot intern named Morningstar, patients love you as do the nurses and some of the other doctors"

Shrugging my shoulders "What can I say? People love me"

Dr. Webber gets a page "I'll see you later, welcome to the game" he soon leaves as I shake my head before turning and bumping into someone.

"Sorry" we both apologize, I look up to see I bumped into an attending. This attending has dark brown hair, some facial hair, brown eyes and normal skin.

"Sorry" I apologize again getting up as I check my pager when it goes off, meeting in a conference room "Sorry again Dr

"Sorry" I apologize again getting up as I check my pager when it goes off, meeting in a conference room "Sorry again Dr..."

"Shepherd" he says "John Shepherd, you are?"

"Luna" introducing myself "Luna Morningstar" waving my pager "I'd love to stay and chat but" he nods his head as I leave him to the conference room where I see all the interns are here so I sit on the other side of Cristina seeing her suture a banana "Why are you suturing a banana?"

"Like I told your sister, I'm hoping this wakes up my brain" she tells me "does anybody know why I'm here"

"Good morning" we see Dr. Derek Shepherd the new head of Neuro come in, he came to Seattle since something happened between him and his wife the famous Dr. Addison Forbes Montgomery Shepherd. I wonder if this guy is related to the attending I bumped into.

"Morning" he greets us "I'm gonna do something rare for a surgeon" he walks around the room "I'm gonna ask interns for help" of course he is, we're indispensable at the moment. We don't know how to do many things unlike other residents so he's going to have us do all the work while he will sit back and look pretty "I've got this kid, Katie Bryce. Right now, she's a mystery—she doesn't respond to our meds, labs are clean, scans pure but she's having seizures, Grand Mall seizures with no visible cause. She's a ticking clock, she's gonna die if I don't make a diagnosis which is where you come in" he walks around to the stack of files "I can't do it alone. I need your extra minds, extra eyes. I need you to play detective, I need you to find out why Katie is having seizures. I know your tired, you're busy—got more work" wow he's got it good with the inspirational speech "than you can possibly handle. I understand, so I'm gonna give you an incentive. Whoever finds the answer rides with me" this gets everyone's attention "Katie needs surgery, you get to do what no intern gets to do. Scrub in to assist an advanced procedure. Dr. Bailey is gonna thanks you Katie's chart. The clock is ticking fast people, if we're gonna" blah blah blah, I just grab the chart and go to the medical wing library where all the files of previous cases are. Maybe they have something to help.