Nineteen

"Why" Callie asks me as I'm looking out the door pacing "do you keep looking out that door?" Right now is Cristina's bridal party, I talked with John and we have enough room to add Maggie to the guest list. Maggie and I have talked every week and it's been great.

Just then I see Maggie come up to the porch, smiling I open the door and smile to her "Oh my god" I pull Maggie into a hug, she hugs me back after a moment "come in" She has brown skin, lighter than the chief's skin with her hair very curly—like a curly perm hairstyle, and dark eyes.

"I can't believe I'm here" Maggie smiles to me, she sees the others "hi"

"This is Cristina, Callie, Izzie but I call her Dr. Barbie, and Meredith" Maggie looks at Meredith smiling, I warned Maggie ahead of time that Meredith isn't like me. That she might be more of a cold heart bitch, but she's like that to a lot of people "everyone this is Maggie, Mere's and mine's little sister"

Meredith stares at her in the toilet paper wedding dress, the room is silent "Your a cardio surgeon" Meredith says at last.

Nodding her head "Yup, just took my boards—hi, it's really nice to meet you" holding her hand out, Meredith shakes it staring at her.

"I'm sorry" Meredith shakes her head "this is still a lot"

Shaking her head "I understand" Maggie pulls her hand back "I never...I never thought I'd be meeting you but when Luna called...I'm really happy that we're finally meeting"

"Me too" I hug Maggie "sorry for all the hugs but I am so happy to finally have you in our lives"

"Who's getting married?" She asks "also I'd be happy to come to your wedding" looking at me handing the RSVP "thank you for inviting me"

"Your my sister" I say "and there's nothing else to say, your my sister and we have years to make up for not knowing one another"

"Hi" Izzie comes over "it's really nice to meet you, hopefully your nicer than Luna here"

"Barbie and I don't get along" I explain to Maggie.

"Hi" they shake hands "so this is where you grew up?" We nod our heads.

"So your a surgeon" Cristina says "Cardio?"

Nodding her head "I'm one of the youngest in our time to be an attending"

"I know mom would be proud of you" she looks at me "our mother, Ellis, she's a hard woman to please but I know deep down she would be proud of you just like she is us"

~Hospital~

"So this is where you work?" Maggie asks as we walk around Seattle Grace, I'm in my scrubs as she looks around.

"Yeah" nodding my head "oh! John!" Waving him over when I see my fiancé "this is my fiancé John" when he is before us "John meet my little sister Maggie"

"Hi" John smiles to her pulling her into a hug "it's so nice to meet you, Luna here couldn't stop telling me how she is so excited to meet you in person"

Maggie smiles blushing when he says that "Does...does my birth father work here?"

"He's the chief of surgery" she looks at me shocked "he should be around here...do you know where the chief is?"

"I think he's in the ER" John tells us "his wife Adele was found unconscious and bleeding"

"Oh" nodding my head, the chief told me how he told Adele or that he was going to tell her soon about Maggie "do you think now would be the right time to meet him?"

"He isn't working" John says "so most likely"

"Are you ready to meet your birth father?" I ask Maggie, she seems nervous "I know it will be nervous but know that he's also nervous since he didn't know about you until recently"

Nodding her head "It's happening, either today or someday" we head down to the ER where we see the Chief in a trauma bay "is this one of your trauma rooms?"

"It is" nodding my head, the Chief and his wife look at us "Chief Webber, Mrs. Webber hi—I'm Luna"

"I remember" nodding her head "I use to watch over and care for you and your sister while your mom and my husband flirted with one another" looking at Maggie "you must be Maggie"

"Hi" she waves her hand "it's nice to meet you both"

"For the record" Adele tells her "it's not your fault, the only people I blame is your mother and Richard here"

Talk about awkward. "Hello" The Chief smiles to her shaking hands with her "I hear your a surgeon"

Nodding her head looking at me, shrugging my shoulders "Is it so wrong for me to brag about how talented my little sister?"

Chuckling "I supposed not" looking at Webber "I just took my boards and I'm now a fully fledged cardio surgeon"

"Really?" He asks "that's amazing, congratulations"

"Thank you" she smiles "your the chief of surgery"

Nodding his head "I am...if your looking for a job"

She gets flustered "I'm sorry but I've already accepted a position in Boston at Mass General as an attending"

"That's a good hospital" the Chief says "Ellis would be very proud of you, as she is of her other girls"