Twenty Three

~Merdith's POV~

Banging against the wall, I see the few pictures that are up shake as my sister fucks her husband. Their living here until their dream home is built, I don't mind since I love my sister though Sadie is laughing "And I thought I knew how to please a man-and her stamina" yes this is probably the fourth orgasm that Luna has had tonight.

"Luna is very sexual person" I say, we leave the bathroom when I get a page. Elliot is outside of our room with his arms crossed "I thought you were sleeping"

Shaking his head "No, leaving for the solo surgery" Elliot is amazing, he understands my crazy schedule so he's planned out time together around it and Luna was right. Me doing things that Elliot loves or does for his family like fundraisers or something else I enjoy going to since I'm spending time with him and his family. His mother is even helping me with planning time outside of surgery since she too is a surgeon.

"Yup" nodding his head, the banging intensified until a picture fell and my sister and John reached their high "you know I hope none of our kids act like Luna and John, hopefully they'll try to be discreet"

"Our kids?" He asks smiling "you picture kids?"

Nodding my head "I picture kids, do you?"

"I do"

Sadie rolls her eyes "And I'll be leaving you two" we then hear moaning coming from Izzie's room "hot"

"Who's making a porno in Izzie's room?" Elliot asks

We see Alex leave his room "What are you doing out here?" I ask "who's with Izzie?"

"She's flying solo" he waves his hand "it's hot" we hear Luna and John start up again.

"Are they trying to make a baby?" Elliot asks "I mean wow, the amount of orgasms"

Shaking my head "No, give it about eight more orgasms and those two will be out sleeping"

"Will Luna be going in tonight?" He asks as Izzie talks to Alex.

Shaking my head "In her words her babies are competent enough to be left alone, it's night time and lastly this is her time off with John. How's the restaurant?" Oh yes, Luna and Elliot opened a restaurant slash pub together they named Hell House recently and I sometimes wonder how Luna doesn't pass out from all the stress.

"It's going alright" nodding his head "because it's still new it's packed, we should have dinner sometime there"

"I'm free" let me think, when am I free? "In a few days after eight"

"Okay" nodding his head "oh! Tomorrow want to go to Jo's after your shift?" Kissing him, Elliot holds me as our kiss is long. Since meeting Elliot I've forgotten about Derek, he's dating that Rose the surgical nurse. Pulling away "laters baby"

"Later sexy" he slaps my ass and I giggle jumping a bit. God I love him.

~Luna's POV~

"Fuck" scratching the wall as I reach my high with John again, my phone goes off now after my pager went nine one one "sorry babe" answering my phone from Meredith "Trying to spend time"

"Our interns went rogue" Meredith cuts me off "they tried to cut out Sadie's appendix on her own, you need to get here now"

"What?" Getting my breathing under control since I'm breathing hard, my body is covered in sweat.