Thirty Five

Giggling as John brings me into my new office that they give to chief residents "John" he kisses me closing the door, pressing me up against the door "what" I try to talk between kisses "what...oh god" my eyes roll to the back of my head as John kissed my neck just where I love it.

My hands go down to the bottom of his shirt removing it, turning us around so that John's back is to the door I yank his pants down freeing his cock. With one hand wrapping around his cock, I pump my hand up and down. My thumb circles around John's cock causing some precum to already squirt out. Using his precum, I lube his cock before taking him into my mouth.

John places his hand in my hair, taking a handful urging me to go faster. Grabbing his hop with one hand I pump my head up and down sucking him off. John groans loudly—dad had a witch owe him so for the whole year this office will be sound proof so John and I can make as much voice as we want.

When John's cock gets bigger, I massage his ball sacs with causing him to thrust himself all the way that his sperm hits the back of my throat. Swallowing him all, I pull away kissing the tip of his cock. Standing up I get rid of my clothes as John walks me backwards to the sex couch that I bought. See when I got the office I removed all the furniture in here and put in my own. For instance I have a sex couch, a couch that turns into a bed if you push the ottoman into the center, a few different color blankets, four throw pillows, scented candles, a mini fridge filled: with ice cream, food and water, another mini fridge mainly for breast milk, an L shaped desk with a MacBook desktop set and a rolling office chair that has leg rests. I have binders filled with different stuff on my desk and folders in my drawers along with some candy. In the closet are spare clothes for me, John and the kids and on the book shelves are filled with books that I want to read or if I have time read to the kids, also snacks for the kids.