Ten

~Luna's POV~

I cry in the bathroom as I brush my teeth, I see Izzie and George here and I snap "What?! What do you want!!" Crying as I brush my teeth.

"Nothing" they leave, I hear George whisper "What happened between her and John?"

"I don't know" Izzie whispered "at least she isn't like Meredith who isn't showing any emotion at all" rinsing my mouth I leave the bathroom to my room to get changed. After months I've been keeping my distance from John, I'm not in his cases since he made it clear before Thanksgiving that he doesn't want me so I'm on every other surgeons service. Because of him I haven't been able to have sex, the one time I even thought about it I started to cry and I was in a bar and Jo had to call me a cab home. For months I've been crying and listening to a bunch of songs about heartbreak.

"I'm not going to work" going into Meredith's room I join her in bed and Meredith pulls me close.

"We aren't going to work" Meredith tells Izzie and George as I start to cry "it's okay Luna, let it out" I just cry as my sister holds me.

"You both can't just stay home" Izzie says to us "your surgical interns and you both need to save lives, staying home isn't an option"

"Yes it is" Meredith says "we are staying home"

"Mere" George speaks up loudly through my crying "Luna, maybe they're will be a terrible crash nearby the hospital. Cut open a bunch of people"

"Get out!" I scream and my demonic voice comes out, the voice I use against humans instead of my devil voice that I use against demons.

"Ah!" They scream running, Izzie throws the breakfast cereal box causing flakes to be everywhere as they run out. Turning on a song for heartbreak, I choose My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion. 

I cry as Cristina walks in all dressed "What's going on?"

"I have a feeling" Meredith says "and Luna is heartbroken"

"You have a feeling" Cristina asks flabbergasted "and you are heartbroken? Oh boy—what kind of feeling?"

"We need to get a cat" I say as Meredith explains her feeling "I feel like I'm going to die"

I see George and Izzie share a look when I say that "A cat?" Cristina asks "you have a feeling your going to die? Today? Tomorrow? In fifty years? Cause we're all going to die eventually. For the love of" she turns off the radio "you got your heart broken Luna, doesn't mean it will be broken forever"

"Cristina!" Meredith exclaims "come on"

"Okay" she sits down next to Meredith "this is me being supportive"

"The man I love has a wife" Meredith tells her "and he chooses her over me, and that wife takes my dog. Given I gave them the dog but still! It doesn't change the fact that she's got my McDreamy, my and my McDog and my McLife"

"And you Luna?" Cristina asks

"I'm getting four cats" I say

"Why are you so upset?" Cristina asks "what happened between you and John?"

Sitting up, I look at her "I told him something no one but Meredith, my mom, my dad and Maze knew. He ran away, didn't want me—this is why I don't want to ever get in relationships! Look at me now!"

"Okay" Cristina kicks us out of bed "get up, get dressed and let's get going"

~Hospital~