Thirty Eight

"We are both going down there" I tell Meredith as she is in my office, I'm getting things ready for the next few couple weeks. The schedules, the paperwork-everything since I'm going to be down in LA with John and the kids. We're first visiting my dad then Amelia since I called Addison and she told me about Amelia and her coming back from rehab then finding out that she is having a unicorn baby. I told John and he made the executive decision for us to go down to LA.

"What about Derek?" She asks

"John isn't telling him" I tell her handing her the key "I'll be gone for two weeks, don't make me regret giving you this key"

She smile taking the key, I'm sending Maggie to check in on the bunch so yeah. Leaving the hospital, I go outside to where John is waiting by the car that is taking us to the airport. Faster to fly then anything.

~LA~

"You go see your dad" John tells me as he is getting the kids into swim suits, their going down to the beach that is outside of the hotel "I'll keep the kids occupied"

"Your amazing" I kiss him on the lips briefly before leaving. I drive the rental car to LUX, parking outside I go into LUX looking around since dad is typically here.

Walking down some steps I see two blonde women, one in a black pencil skirt suit and glasses with brown eyes while the other one looks more like a detective since she has a badge and detectives that I've met always dress more casual or try to look professional while casual at the same time. She has blue eyes.

"Hi" waving my hand to them "Do either of you know where Lucifer Morningstar is?"

They stare at me then to my five month pregnant belly. Yeah it's been a long time and like I said, a lot had happened including. One thing that has happened is that John flew in Nicole Herman one of the best fetal surgeons to exist in America so she's been having me do surgery after surgery every day.

"Um" the detective shakes her head

"Luna!" Aunt Maze comes over

"Aunt Maze" we hug, pulling away she sees my belly.

"Seems your birthing more hellraisers" she says before saying to my belly "hello there, I'm your Aunt Maze and don't worry like I taught your mother I'll teach you kids how to kill and torture a person without remorse"

"Who are you two?" I ask the two blondes remembering them when one of them coughs.

"I'm Detective Chloe Deckar" the detective introduces me "and this is Dr. Linda Martin"

I smile brightly "So" crossing my arms judging her "your the detective and doctor I've heard so much about. Tell me, what are your thoughts on children?" Looking at the detective "you have a little girl about ten right? Your currently going through a divorce? Your husband is trying to get into your pants yet you don't want him there"

"Lucifer told you?" She demands "that is private"

"Nothing is private when it comes to the devil" looking at the doctor "and your the doctor who is fucking Lucifer, tell me. What are you thoughts on children?"

"Who are you?" The doctor asks

"Dr. Luna Morningstar-Shepherd"

"I'm sorry" the detective asks "but did you say Morningstar?" I nod my head and she sighs relieved almost "so your Lucifer's sister"

I laugh at that, she stares at me "Oh no" shaking my head "you stupid human. I'm his daughter"

"Daughter?!" They exclaim

"My little devil!" I see dad rush downstairs, opening his arms dad and I hug and kiss each other. I kiss him on the cheek and he kisses my head, keeping his arm wrapped around me "congratulations, baby number"

"Babies" I correct "John is with the kids at the beach, night clubs are no place for children"

"I'm sorry" the detective asks as we look at her "Lucifer? You have a daughter? How...how old are you?"

"I'm immortal" Dad states it like it's obvious

"I'm thirty" I tell them

"Your thirty?!" They both exclaim and the wheels spin in their brains that I'm afraid steam will come out.

"Before you leave" Dad says "I'm seeing those little hellion grandchildren of mine"

"Your a grandfather?!" Chloe exclaims "and you have a thirty year old daughter? That" she stutters "you'd have to be..."

"I'm immortal detective" dad shakes his head "I swear Luna, humans"

~Next Day~

"So you finally have a baby?" I ask, I see Addison look at me.

"Luna!" Addison comes over and hugs me "pregnant again? Building an army" she then introduces us "everyone this is Luna Morningstar-Shepherd, you know most of the people here but I don't think you've met Jake Reilly, he's our new fertility specialist"

"Hi" we shake hands

"Congratulations on the baby" he says

"Babies" I correct "twins"

"Six children in the two? Three years you've been married?" Addison asks "I don't know how you do it?"

"What do you mean?" Charlotte asks

"Luna here" Addison tells them "she owns Elysium this famous nightclub in Seattle, she owns a restaurant with Elliot Grey, and she's a surgical resident in her fifth year and she's a full time mom"

"Also not meaning to brag" I say "but I also am apart of a clinical trial to cure type one diabetes, I recently co started this foundation to bring children from Africa to the US for surgeries and I'm chief resident"

"That is a lot" Violet says "are you sure you can handle the load? I mean the stress isn't good for your pregnancy"

Waving my hand "I'm fine"

"I'll believe that if you get an exam" Addison says "Jake can you"

"I'm fine" I tell her, all of them "I'm here to see Amelia, I heard about her unicorn baby"

"Who told you?" Sam asks "last I checked barely anyone knew"

"I have my ways" leaving the office I go to Amelia who is silent, once I'm in her office "Amelia?"

She looks up surprised "Luna? What...what are you doing here?"

"I found out about your baby" she stares at me "I'm so sorry, I can't imagine the pain your going through"

"No" she agrees "you can't, you have all these children and my one child doesn't even have a brain and won't live" she gets emotional and starts to cry, I go over and hug her. She wants to push back but she doesn't want to hurt my baby so she cries in my arms.

"It's okay, just cry" I rub her back. After some time "John is also here with the kids, John knows"

"Who else?" She asks

"Just us" we hear John and he's in the doorway "your not kicking us out, we are here for you Amy. I'm not giving up on you and I won't let you suffer on your own" coming over to her John hubs Amelia "come back to Washington with us, for the remainder of the pregnancy. Spend time with us"

"I" she croaks

"Think about it" I say "we don't have to go now but think about it, we are here for you-it will be hard but know that you aren't alone in this world. You have family that wants you in their lives, you have a family that wants nothing more than to just have you be with us" she cries and John and I hold her.