Fifteen

"Septic and died" Dr. Sydney Harris says to Izzie as she explains what Izzie did wrong. We are working on triage right now and Izzie doesn't seem to be taking this seriously "not whatever"

"You have to be quick" Bailey tells us "and thorough while using your instincts, you can't be fooled by what your eyes see. If you assess wrong, your patient could die while waiting for treatment. Karev, your next"

"Just think" Izzie says "I've already killed her"

"People" Bailey snaps "triage is one of the most important tools a doctor has, in a real emergency scenario you'll have only minutes"

"And it's something you'll be tested on" Callie adds as George takes a photo of her "in your surgical ex"

We look at him "Sorry"

"George" Callie scolds, pulling him aside.

"O'Malley" Bailey orders irritated with Callie's and George's little fight "put that back in the clinic where it belongs"

"Attention people" Webber comes over "look, I'm sorry I have to interrupt the session" I see my Aunt Azriel.

She comes over to me and whispers in my ear "A ferry blew up so now there are many people dying, you need to go-also, I'm happy I get to see you for this brief moment...I'll try to make it to your wedding"

"Is this part of the drill?" Cristina asks

"This is not an exercise or drill" Webber says "Yang, this is an energy situation and I need all hands on deck"

"Seriously?" Izzie asks

"What happened?" Bailey asks

"I don't have details yet" Webber looks around "come on people" we soon get ready having first aid kits and jackets on and a bunch of stuff.

"How are things with you and Elliot?" I ask "the family dinner?"

"His family is really nice" Meredith says as we go to a transporter "Christian seems nice...very intimidating"

"He's like that at first" waving my hand "don't worry, just give it time"

"Meredith, Luna" Cristina comes over "I have a thing, news"

"You aren't pregnant again?" I ask

"We can't handle that" Meredith agreed with me as we head out "the extra months of bitchiness"

"We're catching a ride" Bailey informs us "with Seattle 34, so hold your kits on your lap"

"Where are we going?" Alex asks

"Fire, flood" Izzie guesses "Volcano? I'm not really dressed for a volcano" and I'll push her into the lava.

"We'll know when we get there" she says "Stevens"

"I know, sorry" but not really "inappropriate"

Once we are at the rig, the paramedic looks at us "Woah! Woah! Woah! Woah! I'm hauling supplies. I only have enough room for six"

"Okay" Bailey looks around "Yang, stay here. Take care of the incoming trauma patients"

"Stevens was inappropriate" Yang complains

"Hey" Meredith asks "what was your news?"

"I'll tell you later" she says as we get into the rig holding our kits, I put my name tag on the front of my jacket.