Fifty

"So there is your baby" I point to the screen as April and Jackson look at the screen "you look to be about nine weeks" moving the wand around taking measurements "everything looks good, though your blood pressure does worry me since it's a bit hight but other then that" pulling away "I just think that someone mixed up your results with someone else's, that's why you thought you weren't pregnant-I'm putting you on bed rest April"

"What?!" She exclaims "why?"

Waving to her entire form "This is why, your very stressed out right not. Actually can I run one test?" She nodded her head "please place your legs on the leg rests, she does and I grab the one wand that we use for pelvic exams and put a condom over it "tell me if you feel any pain"

Putting the tip in, I slowly thrust the wand in that she shoot's up grabbing my wrist "Ow! What the fuck?"

Pulling the wand out nodding my head "Yeah, you need to take it easy April cause your close to having a miscarriage. Bed rest, one month"

"What?" She exclaims "you can't be serious"

"I am" nodding my head "but because it's Bailey's wedding and there is nothing stressful about a wedding, you can go to that but after bed rest" cleaning everything up before standing up "congratulations you two, now if you shall excuse me I have someone waiting to talk to me" and I need to figure out a way to avoid that person. Wait! I need to change!

Going to the attending locker room, I grab my dress and put it on. Or it takes me about twenty minutes to before I need to use the bathroom so I quickly take off my dress before using the bathroom. Washing my hands I change back in just as the door opens to Demetri "Going somewhere?"

"What the fuck are you?" I demand, he stares at me "and before you make up some bullshit lie I'm having a baby who doesn't have genetic markers for being human, I've been needing more fluids lately more specifically blood" oh yes, I've been craving blood "why would I need to crave blood?"

He freezes looking down at my belly before looking up at me "You might want to sit down?" He suggests, I stand for a moment before sitting down "the reason your craving blood, I don't know how this is possible but...I'm a vampire"

"I'm sorry?" I ask "also what is this bright light between you and me"

Tilting his head "you can see the" I hit him upside the head "right...that would be a tenor your seeing. Some vampires have gifts, I can track people psychologically so I can find them anywhere in the world...I can't find you however"

I smirk "My Aunt Maze made it so that those with a psychological gift like tracking can't find me"

He is confused looking around "I have so many questions-first why aren't you freaking out about this? I mean most would"

"Oh" nodding my head "I'm the Devil's daughter" he stares at me "you know? Lucifer Morningstar? Fallen Archangel?" He just stares at me "king of hell?" Looking out the window that is closed, I stand up and bring out my wings and his eyes widen as I bring my wings back in.

Just staring at me as I sit down, I grab the magazine "When your ready" starting to read on the latest fashion "but I've got a wedding to get to in like twenty minutes"

The door opens and in comes Meredith who like me is wearing a red dress "Hey" she smiles closing the door "who's this?"

"Demetri, Demetri this is my sister who is a human Meredith" introducing them "I told him about my nature"

"Oh so you know she's a nephilim?" Meredith asks before chuckling "he's processing isn't he?"

"Yup" putting the magazine down "oh, remember what I told you about the one baby not being like the others?" She nods her head "apparently it's part vampire" her eyes widen "yeah, Demetri here he's the father but he's a vampire"