Four

~A Few Months Later~

Smiling as I leave my room to see Derek leave my sister's room, he sees the four men and two women leave my room "You might" I motion to leave. If he wants to leave discreetly, best he leaves with the group. It has been a few months and my sister has decided to use secret McDreamy sex. Aka she's fucking Derek Shepherd, being committed while I'm being carefree. Living my life to the fullest.

Shaking my head as I go downstairs, I push open the door to the kitchen seeing Izzie and George here staring at me "How" Izzie motions to me "you manage to live the life you do is—it amazes me" Izzie and George are our new roommates since my sister decided to pick them then the ones I chose. Aka my one but Izzie since she's annoying as fuck. I mean really, she has a tree shoved up her ass that it's so hard to pull out.

"I learn to manage my time" I tell them as Meredith rushes in and gets her coffee before we leave for the hospital.

Once we are at the hospital, everyone but me yawns "Been a bad boy last night, George?" Alex asks George who complains about being tired.

"That would be Luna" Izzie snapped at him "and Meredith"

"You a bad boy, Luna? Meredith?" Alex asks us

"Do tell" Cristina asks

"There's nothing to tell" Meredith says

"Luna" Izzie continues "had an orgy in her room. Four guys, two women"

"I offered for you two to join" I say tying my laces on my sneakers "but you didn't want a one night stand"

"I" Izzie says "want a meaningful relationship" and blah blah blah.

"I'm sorry" Meredith apologized "I have sex life"

"Don't apologize" Alex shakes his head "embrace it like Luna here. You know Luna...I wouldn't mind joining in on your fun adventures" Izzie groans loudly before leaving. Judgmental bitch.

"Get some action Dr. Barbie" putting my hair up in a ponytail "even if it is minor, don't have such a stick shoved up your ass" Alex laughs besides me. Alex and I are friends, some people don't know how but we are.

Meredith yawns loudly as we follow Bailey, she looks her way annoyed "O'Malley, Yang, Karev and Morningstar go to the clinic" we stop when we see George stop to glare at Derek. Oh! So they probably know. Not our fault that Meredith isn't interested like that in him "patients are waiting" I follow Alex, Cristina and George to the clinic. Aka I grabbed George and dragged him to follow us.

"So" Cristina asks me "how did it work? Like paint me a picture of the positions you were all in"

"One good thing" I tell her "about my dad is that he constantly has orgies, he gets more sex than me all the time"

"Really?" George asks

Nodding my head "When I was twelve and just started having sex" they all stop and look at me shocked "yes I was twelve when it happened...well my dad he got these different bananas and cucumbers, he and my Aunt Maze taught me how to put on a condom and the right way to suck off a man. Well my Aunt Maze watched since my dad didn't want to think about me doing that, while my Aunt Maze she also taught me with oysters and cupcakes how to lick a woman's—what?" They all look at me like I grew a second head.

"Our child hoods" George says "are very different"

"How many people does your dad have sex with each month?" Alex asks