Seven

~Luna's POV~

"Luna" looking up from the bench as I put on my high knee white boot heels for tonight. It's raining really bad outside so I have my umbrella, high knee boots and a long sleeved Bambi sweater. I see John here and I smile at him before a grown begins to form on my face when I see his serious expression "I have to tell you something"

 I see John here and I smile at him before a grown begins to form on my face when I see his serious expression "I have to tell you something"

(Choose whichever boots you like better)

"What?" I ask

"Addison" he tells me "she's here, in Seattle. In this hospital right now...she met Meredith and"

"Did Meredith know?" I ask "did Derek bother to tell her?"

He shakes his head, so I get up and grab my purse before storming out of here. John calls my name but I just go to find that piece of shit and when I do I grabbed a glass of cold water before going to Richard's room. Richard Webber needed to have a tumor be removed so yeah, he's in bed right now.

"Luna" Derek says as I am before him

I throw the water on his face before slapping him, the red head woman who I am betting is this Addison stares shocked "Either" I warn right now as Derek stares at me "Meredith finds out soon before like in the next forty eight hours or I'm castrating you" he stares at me "no one, hurts my sister and lives without paying the price" looking at that Addison I glare at her before leaving.

As I leave John calls my name, I am outside of the hospital when he stops me "Luna!" Crossing my arms over my chest John says "Richard called for Addison to come, I only found out now when she told me she was going to be on the T.T.T.S case with me and you" right the case with identical twins in the uterus sharing the same placenta.

"I don't want Meredith on the same case as Addison" I am clear about this

"I'll be very clear to Addison about it" John agrees with me "I'm really sorry about this"

"Why?" I ask "it's not like you knew before hand and never told me or anyone, she just showed up right?" He nods his head "then it's alright, I'm not angry with you"

"Your not?" I shake my head no. I kiss John then, he wraps his arms around me as we have a deep and passionate kiss. Pulling away he asks "what's that for?"

"For being you" I say hugging him, my head is on his chest listening to his heart beating "you have been nothing but amazing, while me I'm just...me"

"Your an amazing woman Luna" John tells me "you own your own successful business since you were nineteen years old, you know so many more languages then me and I could list every reason how I find you amazing but I'm not because you just are"

~Time Skip~

"She will not be on this case" John firmly tells Addison as I'm hiding behind a corner about to go to John when I hear him and Addison talking harshly "I don't care who you think you are, if you request her then I will let everyone know the truth about you and Mark. How it wasn't just one night—am I clear Addison?"