Nine

~Months Later~

"John" I say as he drops me off at my house, it has been months and to be short Addison is still here and she and Derek are going to try to make their marriage last, Meredith is heartbroken, John and I are still together and we even said I love you last week "I need to tell you something"

"What?" He asks

I stare at him "It's better if I show you, can you come inside?" He nods his head and we leave the car going inside the house to my room. My room is different from Meredith's, my room is filled with weapons and lingerie and sex toys and even a stripper pole.

He looks around my room and asks "Your not going to murder me right?"

Shaking my head "No" closing the door I think this over and I want to tell him "I...you know how I tell you my dad is the devil?" He nods his head "I'm not lying—I'm a nephilim. Only my mom and sister know besides my dad, and aunts and uncles and grandfather"

He looks confused "The devil isn't" he stops his train of thought when I sprout my angel wings. He stares at my wings in shock. Holding his hand out, his fingers brush against my feathers tickling them so my feathers ruffle a bit having him flinch back "these...are...their" pulling my wings back in, John stares at me before fainting.

Clicking my tongue, I anticipate all the worse case scenarios in my head. So I go to Meredith who is on her bed under the covers upset "I just told John the truth" I say as she orders "go away"

Meredith gets up and looks at me confused before holding her hand up pointing at me "The truth? As in" nodding my head, her eyes widen "oh, wow" getting up "how did he take it?"

"He's currently unconscious in my room" leaning against the doorframe "how are you doing with Derek and Addison?"

She groans flopping onto her bed "I hate him"

"You need to move on" I say "Derek clearly has if he's back together with his wife"

"What do you suggest?"

"Going out" I hear John stetting to wake up "John's waking up" I leave her and go to my room where I close the door and am by John's side.

Once John is awake, he startles moving backwards as he stares at me "Your..." his eyes move rapidly all around "oh my god" his face pales as he gets up and leaves. A few tears go down my face, arms wrap around me and I see it's Meredith.

"Does this mean things are over?" I whisper as Meredith strokes my hair "he never said"

"I'm sorry" she apologizes to me "come on" getting up, we go to her room and Meredith holds me as I close my eyes silently crying.

~Thanksgiving~

"So your dad and assassin turned bartender aunt is visiting?" Izzie asks me as I'm in the kitchen going over what dishes we are making "what about John?"

"John went to New York" muttering as I make sure to add cocaine and different cocktails since dad is a huge fan of that stuff "to be with his family..." it has been a couple weeks since I told John and he has been avoiding me like that plague, I'm pretty sure we are over. Good thing I never slept with him, that would have hurt more.

"What happened? You cry every night" She asks me "I don't mean to be rude but...what happened?"

Pressing my lips together "I need to go somewhere" grabbing my keys I go to my night club to get some cocaine that I normally have stashed there.