Six

~John's POV~

"You really like her" Derek says as I'm next to my brother in an empty OR gallery while Richard Webber is doing a surgery "Luna"

"I don't know" shaking my head as I update one of my charts "there's just something about her that makes me...she makes me feel like I should stop and maybe settle down"

Derek looks at me shocked "Should I call mom? Our sisters? Let them know that your finally settling down?" Besides Amelia, I'm the only one who hasn't gotten married. I never planned on getting married, there was one woman but she just wanted my money since like my soon to be ex sister in law—I've got this name and I made good investments. Turned out the woman I dated before was married and was a gold digger. I didn't even attempt to date after her.

"No" shaking my head "not yet...is it weird that I haven't had sex with her?" We have been dating for a little over a month and we haven't had sex in a that time. The most we've done is just kiss but that's it, does she not like me that way? Or is there some other reason why she's not wanting to go all the way?

He stares at me shocked "Luna has had sex with practically half of the people in this hospital, the fact that you two didn't on your first date or before is shocking"

"Is Addison signing the divorce papers?" I ask

"I haven't sent them" he says, I give him a surprised look "I haven't gotten around to it and Meredith doesn't know"

"You might want to tell her" suggesting to him "Luna...she was raised by an assassin" Derek stares at me "I'm not kidding—I'm half sure her dad is the head of the mafia"

He scoffs "Of course you fall for a bad girl" we hear a clatter and look down to see a large retractor on the floor "did Richard just"

"I think he did" confirming, he dropped the retractor. When he leaves the OR. Derek goes to leave while I finish up my charts.

When I left the OR gallery, I see Luna go into the room before laughing. What is she laughing about? Going inside I see George O'Malley bent over with his pants down and Luna has a needle with gloves on while an intern leaves. I also see her sister here. I still can't believe that Richard has a daughter with Ellis Grey.

"Dr. Shepherd!" O'Malley exclaims "what are you doing here?"

"I saw Luna" moving so that I'm beside her "what's going on here?"

"Waving George" Luna tells me "from a life time or blindness and madness"

"George has syphilis" Meredith tells me as Luna gives George his first shot of penicillin. Oh yes, George slept with a nurse who has syphilis.

"Later" Luna tells me "I'm going to give a safe sex seminar since twenty other people have syphilis, I don't have it. I'm clean, I always text each week—I tested yesterday and I'm clean for sex"

"Okay" nodding my head, just then Izzie Stevens comes in and smiles seeing what's happening.

"What are we doing here?" She smiles "Dr. Shepherd?"

"Luna is saving your friends life" I tell her as George says "Breaking George's spirit" 

The sheets open and we see "What" we see Yang here laughing "are we doing?"

"Saving your friends life" I say as Luna finishes just as George pulls up his pants when the girls comment about George's butt. He soon leaves crying having the girls all laugh.