Forty Nine

~Luna's POV~

"Dad think of this as a good thing" talking to dad over the phone as I go over charts "with them back then you and me can go flying together"

"You don't understand!" Yelling through the phone "I don't have my devil face! I want that! Not these dumb blasted wings!"

Shaking my head "I've got to go dad, I'll call you later when I can" hanging up, I look at Cristina who is back here at Seattle Grace instead of Mayo "how was meeting Russell?"

"Why can't your sister be here?" Cristina demands "Maggie? At least then I don't feel like I'm working with an idiot"

Shaking my head laughing, I put the chart away "Don't worry, today we will be working together on a pregnant patient"

"We will?" She asks "hmm..."

"One of the interns should be here with the chart to show you" tapping my fingers on the counter "god I hate interns"

"Does your grandfather" she asks "ever care about the fact that you curse him like near all the time?"

"He doesn't" shaking my head, when three interns get here I exclaim "Finally! What? Did this" yanking the chart from the intern with long dirty blonde straight hair, dark eyes and normal skin "somehow find its way your up ass and get stuck? That these two babies needed to help yank it out and when that didn't work you finally decided to call for help?" Shaking her head no "Then why did it take so long? I had a twenty minute conversation with my dad and I expected to have ended the call with him at ten minutes" my baby kicks me as I scolds this intern "even my baby who isn't born yet is angry with you" she's ready to cry as I look at Cristina "these are a few of the interns. I call them Dopey" pointing to the black male intern with no hair and dark eyes "that one is Mousy" pointing to the one with shoulder length straight hair with blue eyes and normal skin, a few inches shorter then Dopey "and lastly pain in my ass. Babies meet Dr. Cristina Yang" opening up the chart, I check to make sure everything is here "this is her first day here, don't bother sucking up to her like I know you two interns are to Dr. Karev in the on call rooms"'

"You do know" Pain in my ass complains "what your doing is mental assault and could get you fired"

Cristina laughs at that "Why is she laughing?" Dopey asks

Closing the chart, I look at pain in my ass who decided to try something new "Listen up pain in my ass, what I'm doing is teaching you-you are interns. There are interns who quit, who decide on a different field of medicine, those who are fired and the few ones who actually make it. My job is to fucking teach you, I don't have to. I can easily go to any other hospital where the doctors aren't incompetent interns who are complaining twenty four seven. If you expect surgeons to be nice to you or offer some sort of sympathy don't-in my mind all you interns are the same. You are all babies who don't know the difference between a stick and a scalpel, now I've already got a lot on my plate from simply being a full time mom which I love to do. I love being the type of surgeon I am-what I am not loving is being a teacher to whiny idiots such as yourself! Mousy you are on my service with me, pain in my ass you stay with Dr. Yang is that understood?" They nod their heads. Handing the chart to Mousy "I expect you to know this chart fully in the next hour, I've got somewhere to be" looking at Cristina "welcome back"

"Thank you for this nice welcome back" she smiles to me as I am about to leave "where are you headed?"

"OB" nodding my head "I'm finally seeing what my little hellion's gender is today" looking down at my pregnant six month belly, only three more months to go "good luck" glaring at pain in my ass "with that one" she looks down silently crying like she always does.