3 | Trouble

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

THIS CHAPTER IS A DEDICATION TO READERS!

Haya

It was a bright, sunny Sunday morning, and I was playing a practice match with my girls' cricket team.

"OUT!" I screamed as I caught the ball batted by Roshni Patel. 

"Yaar, Haya..." She groaned, shaking her head.

I grinned. "I know. I'm too good." 

"Rosh, you know Haya. She's brutal." Bela Jameel giggled.

"Brutally Behaya." Roshni smiled at me. "You're lucky that we're friends otherwise I'd hate you."

"It's impossible to hate Haya Rehan." Wearing my full-sleeved England cricket shirt with sports' trousers, I adjusted my cap on top of my head and smirked at my friends. They were not just my team, but they were my gang

"Haya, at least respect your name. Doesn't it also mean modesty?" Fathima Shezan asked, rolling her eyes.

*Reader appearance of @shezanyfathima**

"I didn't choose my name. The ones who did have enough modesty, so I'm okay without it." I tossed the ball from one hand to the other. "Ladies, let's go. It takes great effort to be the next Shahida Afridi, you know?" 

*Shahid Afridi is one of Pakistan's most famous male cricketer. 

Zona Khan took the bat from Roshni. "Only I can take on Haya, Rosh. Let me show you how it's done." She narrowed her eyes at me.

*Reader appearance of @ZonaKhan2**

"Don't mess with the great Haya." I muttered as I ran and tossed the ball.

The bat swung and the ball flew across the field...and it was a sixer.

Zona winked at me. "I think I'll teach you modesty, Haya." 

Her sister Zoha, a year older, sighed. "Maybe teach yourself some as well."

*Reader appearance of OHSHESLAZY and @lastsummertabela**

"Can we stop for a bit now?" Uzma sat down on the grass. "I want pizza."

*Reader appearance of @UzmaSolanki**

I also flopped down on the grass. "I'm tired. That's how you got a sixer, Zona. Otherwise it would have been out." 

We all sat down in a circle, and I lay down on my back. "Cricket is love." I stared up at the blue sky, smiling.