| Epilogue

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Yes, Epilogue. You read it right.

Guys, this book ended up a bit... messier than I'd intended it to be. Too many side characters got involved, like Faizan, Aizah, Mikael, etc. I hope to write a book with short stories for them, to give them a satisfactory plot, so bear with me until I come up with something.

I will eventually edit this book because there was a point where I lost interest in it and I just wrote whatever I wanted, without thinking things through.

That being said, you all still loved it, enjoyed it, commented on it, voted on it, and you guys as usual have been amazing.

But it's time for the story of the character that you've all been waiting for: Rohaan Rehan Tariq. 

Initially, I planned four books, but now it might be three. Arsal's story might become a secondary part of Rohaan's.

I LOVED writing Unconditionally. Irrevocably was a bit of a roller coaster for me, with highs and lows. I am looking forward to Irreversible because, although it would be darker, I plan to write an epic and memorable romance. Protective, male alpha who is NOT toxic? CHECK.

Thank you all for being there for me throughout, even when I felt like this book was crap. 

*

Haya

"Behaya ladki! Idhar aao!"

*"Shameless girl! Come here!" 

I winced. It felt like I was back to square one again. "Ro, run!" 

The two of us ran inside the house and he slammed the front door shut, locking it. Glancing at each other, we burst out laughing. He lifted up a fist and I pounded on it.

"What did you two do now?" Mama's voice came from inside the living room.

"Probably broke a window while playing cricket." Arsal replied, appearing in the doorway of the living room. "Am I right or am I not wrong?" 

"It's not my fault that the surrounding buildings came in the way of my sixers." I shrugged, walking past him into the living room.

"Haya, Rohaan, when will you two grow up?" Mama sighed, looking up from her book.

Rohaan locked Arsalan in a headlock. "There are more chances of me reading one of those romance novels of yours, Boss Woman." 

Hooriya sat on the three seater sofa, with baby Ali in her lap. His first birthday was what had brought us to Pakistan. Apparently, Faiz Uncle and his sisters wanted to all celebrate the occasion together, and since two of his sisters were here, as well as our Nano, the celebration was brought to homeland.

*Ali is a bit of a dedication to my first book on Wattpad, and a beginning of this part-time career of mine, in the form of 'For Our Love'.

"Give him to me." Ro walked over and lifted our nephew up. "Come on, kid. Let's go and learn how to break a few windows and annoy the neighbours."

Ali playful hit Ro's cheeks with his tiny spit-covered hands, making us all laugh.

"Haya, Aariz is arriving tonight, In Sha Allah. Your Papa will go and pick him up from the airport. Just forward him the flight details." Mama looked at me.