5 | Siblings

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Rohaan Rehan Tariq

I am a flirt, and that's an undeniable truth... Well, it's only something that can be denied in front of my parents.

Yet, it must be clarified that there's a difference between being a flirt and a playboy. I don't go around breaking girls' hearts and serial dating. No. I smile at girls, giving them the exceptional charm of Rohaan Rehan Tariq.

I am well aware of my good looks, but I don't boast about them. I have a sense of arrogance about my family wealth, but I don't show anyone down or look down on anyone because of that.

I got home after football practice and slammed the front door shut as I kicked off my muddy boots. "Assalam Alaikum!" I called out.

To my utter surprise, Ifra Emaad came skipping out into the foyer. "Walaikum Assalam! There you are! Just the person I was looking for!"

"You were looking for me?" I looked dubiously at her.

She smiled angelically at me, her blue eyes glinting and with her straight black hair curtaining her face. "I need to write a sports' article for my journalism course, and Haya Appi isn't home."

"So, I'm your unwanted backup option?" I asked.

"Desperate times call for desperate measures." She shrugged.

"Usually, when asking for someone's help, you don't go around dissing them."

"You reek." She wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Take a shower, and then we'll talk."

"I didn't agree to help you."

She rolled her eyes. "Fine. I guess I'll tell Anabia Khalla to let Haya Appi know that I need her since you refuse to help."

"You cunning little..."

She smirked. "Come on, Ro. You know you're soft hearted, so why all this acting?"

"Have you sworn to be an ultimate pain in my a**?"

"Language, Rohaan!" Mama appeared in the doorway of the living room.

"Assalam Alaikum." I greeted her, walking over to kiss her cheek.

"Walaikum Assalam. Why do you tease everyone so much, Rohaan?" My mother did not look impressed.