8 | Goodbye

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

**BONUS CHAPTER TO SHOW MY APPRECIATION TOWARDS YOU ALL**

I was gifted yet another beautiful creation by storiesbyzainab. It's so amazing that I can't stop looking at it again and again. Thank you so much!

 Thank you so much!

*

Hooriya

"How does it feel to be married?" Haya asked me, leaning in the doorway of my room.

I looked at her. "Amazing." My voice dripped sarcasm.

She finally noticed the mess around me. "What happened in here?" 

Clothes and accessories were tossed all over the room as I figured out what I should take and what I shouldn't take. For now, I was going to stay at least two weeks in Pakistan, but it could be extended to cover the whole month, and my mother had repeatedly remined me to take light clothes, with light colours. "I hate packing." I muttered.

She shrugged. "Just take a few, buy the rest of the outfits there. I mean, you're literally going to Lahore to shop." She shook her head. "But have you seen the time? Aren't you tired after the exciting day today?" 

My cheeks warmed as I recalled the post-Nikah moments with Farhaan, and I turned away. 

"Oo hoo. Dulhan sharma gayi." She teased.

*"Oh wow. The bride is blushing."

"I should have listened to Mama and packed earlier." I groaned, sitting down on the bed, burying my face in my hands.