59 | Mountains, Fog & Beautiful Nature

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Anabia

Anabia

I smiled at the photo that Haya had sent me. She was standing somewhere in the mountains, with a stunning view of the mountains and a lake behind here. Her cheeks were pink and she was grinning widely.

<Haya: I'm happy, Mama. Alhumdulillah.>

<Anabia: 😘 Ma Sha Allah! May Allah always keep you happy. Ameen.>

I sighed in satisfaction.

My stubborn husband, who was working 'from home' just a few feet away from me- being here every single day, despite my protests- looked up. "All good?"

I turned my phone to show him Haya's photo. "Haya's really happy, Ma Sha Allah." 

He smiled. "Good. Alhumdulillah." 

"Two down, two to go. May Allah let me live long enough to witness my sons' happiness too. Ameen." I whispered, closing my eyes.

"May you also get to see your grandchildren's happiness. Ameen." 

I heard his footsteps, and then felt him take my hand and kiss it. I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me with nothing but pure, intense love radiating from his eyes. He leaned down to kiss my forehead and I closed my eyes once again. I was in a state of pure bliss right now, and it was enough for me to even forget my pain for now. 

*

Aariz

I grinned at Haya as we jogged beside each other on the path around the loch. "Tired yet?" 

Dressed in a black tracksuit, with her pony swinging behind her, she smiled back at me. "You wish. You?" 

I also wore a black tracksuit, but my jacket was zipped open, revealing my grey vest. "In your dreams." 

We jogged in silence for a while more, before I spotted a hill. "Shall we go up there?" 

"Yes." She nodded. 

We slowed to a walk and made our way up the hill, holding hands. The view of the valley was something out of a guidebook of Scotland. 

Haya flopped down on the grassy hill, a smile on her face. I sat down beside her, and then lay down with my head in her lap. I had no idea what I was thinking when I did this, but she simply smiled down at me, running her hand through my hair.

"It's so nice to not have responsibilities and work." I closed my eyes.

"So, what are we doing today?" She asked, softly.

"How do you feel about a boat ride on a loch, between mountains?" 

"That sounds amazing." 

*