63 | Rohaan

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

*Now all four siblings have a chapter in their name!*

A FEW WEEKS LATER

Hooriya

"Mama!" I hugged my mother tightly. This was the first time I was seeing her in weeks in person, since it had been hard for me to take this long drive. But now that I had successfully stepped into my second semester, I was more relaxed and I felt better. No more throwing up- at least not on an extreme level.

"Hoor, I'm so happy to see you! Ma Sha Allah, you look beautiful!" She looked at me emotionally.

"I mean, beautiful is an overstatement, right?" Rohaan grinned.

I rolled my eyes at him as Arsal sniggered.

"Rohaan!" Mama glared at him.

"I can't believe you're finally coming home! Alhumdulillah!" Haya smiled. "Now Arsu and Ro won't be sad anymore."

Ro scoffed. "Who was sad? I had freedom!"

"Acha? Is that right?" Mama raised her eyebrows at him.

Ro just chuckled before smiling sheepishly at our mother.

"I can't believe you all came here just to get me." Mama glanced around at each of us.

"Where is the father of all trouble?" Ro wondered out loud. "Also known as Papa." 

"You said it correctly. He is the father of all trouble." Mama shook her head. "And he's clearing the final bills and all the formalities." 

"Maybe he can lend his card to me when he's done..." Ro looked thoughtful.

Papa walked in right then. "Sure, I'll give you credit card, as long as you are the one who clears it at the end of the month. Deal?" 

We all laugh, while Ro sulked like a kid.

"Come on, Anya. You've been here long enough." Papa looked at Mama fondly.

A nurse came in with a wheelchair then, and she and Papa helped Mama onto it.

"Guys, gather her luggage." Papa said to nobody in particular as he began to push Mama's wheelchair out of the room.

Arsu immediately grabbed a trolley, and Ro and Haya had a brief battle over the lighter bag, before Ro finally surrendered and took the heavier one.

"Hoor, you're feeling better now, right?" Mama turned to look at me over her shoulder.

"Yes, Alhumdulillah." I moved forward to walk beside my parents, and Mama took my hand. 

I felt a mutual feeling pass between us: both of us wanted to make up for lost time.

*

Haya

"Are you finally going to tell them?" I whispered to Ro.

Arsal looked curious as well, as he walked on Ro's other side.

"How do I even start?" Ro looked confused.

"Mama, Papa, I have chosen a career? It's as simple as that, Ro." 

"Yeah, until they find out what the career is." He laughed humourlessly. "And then it'll be 'goodbye freedom'."