40 | Haya

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

I am so sorry I forgot to publish this qanwritesalot! This was created by her, Mr Mikael Waqas.

*

Haya

The rishta wasn't even fixed yet, and everyone wanted me to have a halal bachelorette party. By that, I mean that the girls hired an Airbnb where we had a sleepover. Me, Hoor, Tamanna Appi, Ifra, Syra, and since it was the weekend, Yamna joined us too. I'd never leave my Yum-Yum out. Aizah Appi was missing, as she was still in Islamabad.

We were currently seated in the living room with one entire wall consisting of floor-to-ceiling windows with wooden frames. There were brown cosy reclining sofas: a three-seater, a two seater and a one-seater. A large white fur rug was spread on the laminated floor between the sofa, with a glass coffee table in the centre. An egg chair swing with a wicker frame was set up in the corner, on which Yamna currently sat. A huge plasma smart TV was placed on the wall, and there was a bookshelf in one corner filled with all kinds of books, and even board games on the bottom shelf. 

"It's still so hard to believe that Haya is getting married." Ifra shook her head in disbelief.

"The marriage hasn't even been fixed yet." I pointed out.

"Don't worry. But rachnay waali hai mehndi." Tamanna Appi teased.

*"Your hands will be adorned with henna soon."

"I can't wait. I love weddings." Syra said. "Can I be your official photographer?" An aspiring photojournalist, she was an extremely talented photographer.

"Are you gonna take photos or enjoy the wedding?" Ifra rolled her eyes at her.

"I'd like to carry a small tray of mehndi or a basket as well, when it's your mehendi ceremony, Appi." Yamna told me, shyly.

"Of course, Yum-Yum. You are my sister too." I reassured her. 

"So, is the dulhay sahab and his Khalla visiting tomorrow?" Tamanna Appi folded her legs underneath herself as she sat on the sofa.

"Yes." Hoor is the one who excitedly replied. "Mama is still trying to mentally prepare Papa." She giggled.

"This is so cool. We should plan a cricket-themed wedding." Syra was lying on the armchair, her legs swinging from the side, scrolling through her phone. "Let me check Pinterest for ideas."

"Guys, let's not get overexcited. It's not official yet." I said, even as my heart betrayed me. There was no doubt about it that I was excited myself.