꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷٭⊹•꧂

1:12am.

You put your phone back into the pocket of your baggy sweatpants and pull your hood up, stuffing your hair underneath it as you make your way into a multi-storey car park. Skipping up the stairs as you hated elevators, they always feel suffocating and crowded, even when no one else is in there. Not to mention the height.

"1.."

"2.."

"3.."

"4.."

On the fifth floor, you stop and exit the thick air of the stairwell. You slowly saunter around as you check out all the cars that were parked here. Nothing catches your eye yet.

The car park was pretty much empty, almost no cars (which is bad for you) and especially no people (which is good for you). Maybe you should check out the sixth floor? Not that you have a certain system anyway since you always let your gut feeling decide on which floor you should look first. Though, in a shady car park like this one, it would be surprising if you find a good car. The security guy on the ground floor was sleeping in his little guardhouse and half of the surveillance cameras didn't work on top of that, too.

You turn your head and spot a few expensive cars, neatly lined up. As if they are waiting for you and sinfully whisper "Take us with you"

Jackpot!

The black Lamborghini Urus Mansory would be it for tonight. "Perfect.." you whisper to yourself with a small smile as you walk up to the driver side and start working.

To your unbeknownst, you had a little audience.

A total of 8 men watching you closely.

"I'll kill him" Sanzu growls and already takes his gun out while you break into the car he was driving with Kakucho and Mikey. Ran raises an eyebrow, trying to make out your form under your baggy clothes since he is not able to see your face as you have your hood on and your back is facing them "Is it really a 'him'?"

Rindou crosses his arms, squinting his eyes at you "He's good. Got in without triggering the alarm" "I don't give a shit" Sanzu scoffs and is about to waltz over to you to teach you the lesson of your lifetime when Mikey stops him to give them all a new order.

Back to you inside the car. You swiftly meddle with the cables, starting the engine and then immediately speed off into the dark night. Once again...unbeknownst to you, that you're now being followed.

"I love this car!" you chuckle as you speed down the streets of Tokyo and let the engine rev up a little. Reaching next to you to the glove compartment to check out if there is anything you could take with you. But you only find a bunch of Dorayaki wrapping, so a little disappointed you close it and head towards Shinjuku.

A smile spreads across your face when you drive onto a huge parking lot. Seeing a bunch of JDM cars but also western cars like Mercedes, BMW, Porsche and what not. You roll down the window and suck in a breath of smoke and car exhaust, hearing people hollering as two cars do donuts in a pit. The engines roar and the tires screech through the usual calm night of Tokyo.

You spot Shinyas blue Toyota Supra MK4 and the latter leaning on its hood and smoking a blunt while a girl with red hair leans into him. Some of his men stand around as well.

"Bunny!" Shinya grinned when you stopped right in front of him and he recognized you. He pushes himself off the car and the girl away as he walks up to your rolled down window, "Hey! Any races tonight?" You question the black haired boy and he shakes his head "Not any that are worthwhile"

You blow raspberries "Puhhh~ boring! I just got this baby here and thought I could stop by to have some fun before I bring it to Jin" "Working on this beautiful night?" Shinya chuckles while fixing the cap on his head to not be recognized immediately "You could still stay a little bit longer before 12 show up"