꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾🔞٭⊹•꧂

//⚠️Mature content⚠️//

You press your phone between your shoulder and ear as you put on some high heels. Rindou finally picks up his phone ("Hey") "Hey, what are you doing right now?" You question him before standing up from your bed and walking over to your body length mirror to look at yourself again to check if everything is in place.

("Nothing much at the moment, just some paperwork") he replies and you can hear him typing on a computer in the background "You at home or headquarters?" You ask next and he hums ("Hq") "Can I come?" ("Sure, I have a little time") "Perfect!! I'll be there in 20" you grin excitedly.

Rindou him again ("Okay, see ya then")

Hanging up, you quickly put all the stuff you might need in a purse before you call yourself an Uber to get to the headquarters as you didn't want to drive. Eventually you walk down the hallway of the Bonten headquarters towards Rindou's office. Luckily you didn't have to work today but you wanted to visit him and then ask him if he wanted to go shopping.

Stopping in front of his office, you raise your hand and knock on the door. From inside you hear Rindou shouting "Come in", you open the door and peek inside "Hey~". He faintly smiles "Hey Baby", you step into the office and close the door behind you before you skip towards him with a smile.

He pushes his chair away from the desk and pulls you onto his lap by your hips, straddling him. You place your hands on his shoulders while he rests his hands on your waist, running them up and down. He gives a short kiss before tilting his head and eyeing your outfit.

"You look pretty" He compliments and you smile "Thanks~", today you're wearing a short and tight mesh dress with black high heels

"Can we go shopping? Like, right now?" You request, whining a little "I'm bored, RinRin", he sighs "I can't...I only have an hour time right now before I have to attend a few meetings" "Can't Ran go for you?" "No, I'm sorry" he shakes his head and you knit your eyebrows, pouting.

He cups your face "Don't be mad" "But I wanna go out with you and you have to work!" You complain, pushing his hands away "We can go another day" he suggests but you shake your head "But I wanna go today!" "I can't!" He shrugs his shoulders, pursing his lips.

You throw your head back and cross your arms, sulking as you stare at the ceiling "Tsk..", he wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer to him, kissing your neck and muttering "I'm sorry" "Stop kissing me there or I'll forgive you for not having time for me!" You try to push him away a little but he just holds you firmer, knowing that's your weak spot.

Gasping a little when he suddenly bites down, then blowing against your skin and sending chills down your spine. You squirm on his lap when his hands travel from your hips to your thighs and disappear underneath your dress, squeezing your ass, "Stop~" you whine but he just chuckles, not replying as you hold onto his shoulders again.