꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿٭⊹•꧂

With widened eyes you stare at Shinya and the black German Shepard puppy in his arms as he stands in front of your door "What..the..fuck?" "You gotta take it!" He exclaims and steps closer to you, sounding hella stressed while the puppy just barks and wags his tail excitedly.

You grab the puppy from him because he practically pushes it to you "What the hell, Shinya?!", he lifts his hands defensively "Listen, okay?!-" "I am fucking listening! Where the fuck did you get the dog from?! And why the fuck do I have to take it?!" You demand while staring at him with a mix of confusion and disbelief.

"Man, I was seeing this girl, you know? She brought the fucking dog with her and I didn't mind! You know me, I love dogs!" Shinya starts "And then this fucking morning.....the girl is gone and her dog is still here!!!" "Did you call her?!" "I did!! Of course, I fucking did, [Y/n]!!" He shouts while waving his hands "Listen!! You gotta watch it until I'm back from my fucking interviews and found that bi-" "Careful what you say, Shinya!" "Woman! Until I found that woman!!" He quickly corrects himself after you cut him off.

The puppy licks your cheek, making you look at it. It looks at you with those cute, big puppy eyes and your heart absolutely melts. You hold it closer to your body and gush with closed eyes "Awww~ you're so adorable!"

Opening your eyes to look at Shinya but he was gone! You quickly step out of your penthouse and see him running away, disappearing around the corner and fully ignoring you when you scream his name.

A sigh escapes your lips before you walk back inside, letting the puppy down. You look at it with squinted eyes and your hand on your hips while he looks back at you with his tongue hanging out of the side of his snout. It couldn't be older than 10 weeks.

You crouch down to it "What is your name anyway? Are you a boy or girl, mmh?", you stretch your hands out and look at the small tag of his green collar, reading it "Felix! So you are a boy", he barks in response before he dashes off to explore your home while you shout after him "You better be potty trained!"

Filling a bowl with water before you set it down and see Felix instantly running towards it, from the corner of your eye. You gasp and stretch out your hands out because he was so fast that he couldn't stop in time, especially not when he starts sliding over the smooth wooden floor, but it was too late.

He crashes right into you and the bowl of water, spilling it everywhere. He barks and growls at the bowl while you sit on the ground, drenched and taking in a deep breath before you look over to him with a slight snarl "Felix!", but he just barks again before he jumps you and licks your face.

You laugh, grabbing him and lifting him up "Oh, you think this is funny, huh?!", he barks and wags his tail. Putting him down again, you pet him and scratch his belly before you finally get up to clean up the mess and refill the bowl with water.

Watching him drink some (spilling it everywhere again) before you realize you don't have food for him. Shinya didn't even brought a leash or some toys. Sighing a little before you call out to him and crouch down when he walks up to you. You stroke over his head "You wanna go and get some stuff for you? Do you want food?", at the word 'food' he perks up and barks, making you laugh "Of course, you want that!"

You walk into your bedroom to get change when your phone rings in your pocket. Taking it out, you grimace "Shit.."

"Hello?" You take the call while putting it on speaker and opening your closet ("We need you in an hour at the headquarters, [L/n]. I-") Akashi starts but gets cut off by Felix barking loudly and you shouting "No, Felix! Drop it!!", he pulls on one end of your sweatpants that you just took off while you pull on the other end.

("Was that a dog?") he questions, although it was pretty obvious. You finally got your sweatpants back and hum "Yeah, I'm babysitting right now" ("A baby with fur") "It's still a baby! He's so adorable!" You exclaim.