꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟾٭⊹•꧂

Rindou is already used to being ripped out of his sleep every night at exactly 4:43am by your screaming. He would've thought your night terrors would get less the more time passes but it's still bad even three weeks after Aspen's death. So he reaches over to you, pulling you close to his body and holding your arms down to avoid getting hit by you when you abruptly wake up "Baby, it's okay"

You gasp sharply and your eyes snap wide open with tears streaming down your face, immediately finding Rindou's face as a small lamp illuminates it since you freak out even more when it's dark. Clinging onto him for dear life as he pushes some hair strands from your sweaty forehead "I'm here, you're safe", rubbing your back comfortingly.

Repeating this until your panic attack has stopped before he helps you sit up more and drink some water while running exhausted a hand over his face. He cups your face, wiping his thumbs under your eyes to wipe your remaining tears away "Is it better now, baby?" "Yeah" you exhale shakily but still feel your heart pounding and lowkey want to immediately cry again because he's so patient with you.

Scooping you up in his arms, he carries you into the bathroom because he knows you can't go to sleep after this and would usually take a nap with him in the afternoon. The two of you take a hot bath before he helps you with your skincare and brushes your teeth. When he's done with that he puts you into some sweatpants, t-shirt and a hoodie but also including some warm pair of socks. He gives you a tender kiss before he dries your hair and then walks back into the bedroom with you.

A frown appears on your face when he suddenly grabs the blanket and a pillow under his one arm and then takes your hand to lead you downstairs "What are you doing?" "We" he corrects you "We're getting out of here, baby"

He sits you down in the passenger seat of his Lamborghini, tucking you into the blanket and giving you the pillow to make sure you're comfortable and warm before he walks back into the house. When he packed some snacks and drinks but also left Ran a message to take over his meetings till he's back, he settles down in the driver's seat and looks over to you as you ask again "Where are we driving?"

"Somewhere you can breath and calm down" he replies and starts the car but leans over, giving you another kiss "Try to sleep again or just close your eyes while I drive us" "Okay" you nod and snuggle into the blanket, trusting him and trying to do what he has said.

You feel the car coming to a stop, waking you up as Rindou strokes over your hair "We're here", you sit up and rub your eyes as you look out of the windshield and don't really know how far you two drove. Your lips part as you're looking onto the sparkling blue ocean as the rising sun reflects on it and the beach is completely empty, so it's just Rindou and you.

"I love you" you turn your head to him and genuinely smile for the first time in what felt like forever. He smiles back and nods, repeating "I love you"

Giggling a little as he wraps the blanket around the two of you when you've sat down in the sand, it's sunny but still a bit cold. He kisses your temple as you lean into him, muttering "This is good, I like it here" "That's what I thought" he hums, feeling how you relax by being far away from Tokyo and at the ocean with him, clearly needing the change of scenery to heal.

"Can we travel somewhere in the summer again? But without Bonten this time" you ask and he nods "I'd like that too. Where do you wanna go?" "I've never been to Spain" you state, nibbling on your lips "Maybe somewhere at the south coast?" "Me neither but I heard it's great there" he replies and you shrug your shoulder "I actually don't care where we're going as long as you're with me, it's warm and the ocean is right outside the door"

"Summers are the best" "Word!" you agree and pick up some crackers he brought "It always reminds me of the time I was a little kid and sat outside our apartment building while my dad is fixing up cars and mom brings up some fresh lemonade" "Your mom made the best lemonade I've ever had" he chuckles a little when he recalls how your mother would bring him and you some when you two were hanging out at your place and she was home from the hospital.