꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟷🔞٭⊹•꧂

//⚠️Mature content⚠️//

You skip up the stairs to Mimi's apartment, knocking excitedly on her door while you carry a huge bag with clothes, makeup and a bunch of other shit in it. Mimi opens the door for you with a bright smile and then she jumps into your arms as always "[Y/n]!!", you laugh and hug her back "Hi, honey" "I'm sooo~ excited to go out! We haven't done that in so long!" "I know! I was caught up in so much work!" You nod and follow her inside.

Throwing your bag on her bed "I've got all my stuff with me and I need your help to pick out a good outfit!" "Girl, I am your personal assistant!" She squeaks and claps in her hands one time "But first, let's mix some drinks!!" "Yeees!!" You exclaim and you both rush into the kitchen after you grabbed some bottles of alcohol you brought with you.

"She's a maneater~ make you buy cars, make you cut cards~ make you fall real hard in love" you both sing as you fill up the shot glasses with Patrón Silver and she cuts some limes. You hand her the shot, swaying your hips a little to the song "You wish you'd never ever met her at all~" "She's a maneater, a maneater!!" She shouts, pointing at you and then you two down the tequila.

"Hold still!" Mimi giggles as she straddles you and does your eyeliner. You chuckle, playing with her long blonde hair as you lay in her bed "I am!" "No, you don't! Stop it or do you wanna have an ugly eyeliner?" "No!" You pout and she nods "Exactly! We're gonna look hot tonight!"

After you two did each other's make-up looks, you straighten your hair while Mimi styles hers into a high ponytail, blonde loose curls stream down her back. You take out all the clothes you brought to her "So I have this red dress or I'll wear the dark blue one...or the short, black dress. What do you think?"

"Uhh...I love the red one but I think you should wear the black dress. It gives off more the 'bad bitch' vibe, you know" she stated and you nod in agreement "Love the 'bad bitch' vibe lately, so it's gonna be the black dress tonight with black heels and silver jewelry"

"And what are you gonna wear?" You question her as you start undressing. She walks over to her closet "I bought a dress three days ago that I totally love, so I'm gonna wear it tonight with nude high heels!", she pulls out a short, baby blue dress that would bring out her blue eyes and pale skin very well. You lift your hands "I love it! We both gonna look so hot and make everyone jealous!" "Real!!" She laughs and also starts undressing.

When you are both done dressing up, you two stand in front of her body length mirror and take some pictures together. You loved how the black, spaghetti strap dress fits and the way you paired it with silver jewelry, purse and black high heels.

"Oh my god?!" Mimi squeals as you two approach a red Ferrari Portofino

"Oh my god?!" Mimi squeals as you two approach a red Ferrari Portofino. You chuckle, opening the passenger car for her "Get in, princess!" "Thank you~" she flushes and sits down. You quickly round the car and get in the driver seat "Jin was owing me something, so he gave me this car for the weekend" "Sweet!" "Love that man!" You nod, pushing a button and the top of the car goes down.