꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻٭⊹•꧂

"Stop it!!" You scream while also laughing as Rindou keeps abruptly slowing down or speeding up his motorbike that you jolt forward into him, knowing he only does it to tease you and feel your chest pressing against his back. He laughs at you "Just hold on tighter, baby!" "I'm already doing that! Stop fucking around or let me drive!" You hit the back of his helmet with your fist.

You both decided to go for a little ride before you two had to work, so he picked you up with his bike.

Rindou accelerates again and you wrap your arms tighter around him as he takes a sharp right turn. Your heart was beating fast in your chest but you still felt safe with him driving. The sun is already setting as it's getting late, everything is tinted in an orangery and pinkish tone as you two fly through the streets.

He turns into a tunnel and you slowly let go of him as he is currently driving at a steady pace and keeping the bike straight. You spread your arms, the wind blows through your hair and more adrenaline pumps through your veins as you shoot past other vehicles.

"Hold on again!" Rindou urges as he's always rather scared for you when you do risky stuff and possibly get hurt. You laugh, wrapping your arms around his waist again as you both shoot out of the tunnel. Throwing your head back, you look up to the burning sky.

"We have to head back and get ready" he informs you and you sigh, a little disappointed as you lay your head on his back "I don't want to" "We can drive whenever we have time, baby" "Promise me!" You demand and he nods "Promise!"

You hop off the bike and take off your helmet when Rindou stopped in front of your penthouse building. He removes his helmet too before he kisses you passionately while he still sits on his bike. You wrap your arms around his neck as his hands rest on your waist, thumbs rubbing over your skin as you're just wearing some ripped jeans and a crop top.

"See you later" he said and his hand ran over your ass when you started walking to the entrance of the building "I'll be at yours in an hour" you smiled and waved at him.

You change into a tight leather skirt and white cropped button up, topping it with a black blazer. Putting on some black heels before you tie up your hair into a high ponytail and touch up your makeup a little bit. You grab the keys to the Lamborghini Urus that Bonten gave you whenever you have to drive them. While you walk to the car, you send Rindou a quick message that you're on your way now.

Pulling up in front of the Haitani mansion, you didn't have to get out or send a text that you're here since the two brothers already walk out, bickering about something.

Rindou opens the passenger door while Ran sits down in the back, grumbling "Stop acting like a child, Rindou!" "How is me being pissed off because I have to take over your meeting, acting like a fucking child?!" He snaps back, settling down next to you and instantly placing his hand on your thigh, slightly squeezing it.

You glance at him and then into the rear view mirror to Ran, seeing he buckled his seatbelt before you start driving and letting them bicker around as you know better than get involved with their shenanigans sometimes. And when you mean sometimes, you mean sometimes....because sometimes it was funny to stir around the pot even more, just to rile them up. Though today, you just kept your mouth shut and waited till they were done.

"Just fuck off!!" Rindou barks, rubbing your thigh a little harder as he's fed up while he runs a hand over his mouth "I'll go to that meeting but then you'll go to the one I have to attend with that son of a bitch tomorrow!" "Why would I?! I can't stand that guy either!!" Ran scoffs, brushing through his hair with his fingers "Also you're going with Kakucho, why would you need me there too?"

"Because I am attending your meeting tonight for you?!" "Ok and?" "And I'm going to fucking kill you!!" Rindou yells, turning around to his brother and then they both start yelling at each other while you calmly sit next to them, driving towards the Bonten headquarters.