꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟹٭⊹•꧂

//⚠️Trigger warning⚠️//

"No matter how this turns out we're going to kill him at the end of this" Rindou states sternly as he looks at his brother, Shinya and Ivan. The latter lets out a scoff and a billow of cigarette smoke rises above their heads "You don't have to tell me that. I agree with you because he knows our faces and is most likely going to snitch" "He was gone for more than six days, that's the same time [Y/n] is missing now. He definitely knows something, especially because he was sneaking around Tokyo and doesn't seem like he wanted to be found" Ran chimes in.

They turn to look at your best friend who has been silent about this the whole time, he shakes his head "I honestly don't give a fuck what we will do to him...I just want answers and [Y/n] back!", not caring about the length he has to go to achieve his goal.

"Good we got that settled then" Ivan pats Shinya's back and throws his cigarette on the ground before the four men enter a warehouse that is owned by the twins. He snaps his fingers to the two subordinates of him, signing them to get out and they obey.

Chains rattle loudly as the man they captured just an hour ago fights strongly against them as he's tied to a chair, restraining him. A black bag is pulled over his head to cover his eyes and prevent him from seeing while his other senses must still be weakened as he was knocked out till a few minutes ago. When he hears Ivan pulling a instrument table closer that has an assemble of tools to torture somebody neatly laid out on there, he yells "Who- who's there?!"

Rindou stretches his hand out and yanks the bag off Teru's head. The latter squeezes his eyes shut because of the sudden brightness before he slowly opens them again, staring up at the two Bonten executives, Ivan and Shinya in utter shock "What the..", looking into the cold expressions of them.

"Oi, what the hell are you doing?!" He yells so loudly that his voice cracks "What fucking bullshit is this-", he gets cut off by Rindou connecting his fist with his face "Stop yelling, nobody can hear you anyway"

Ran calmly lights a cigarette as he watches Teru choke on his blood and then spits out a tooth, "What- what are you doing?!" He demands again with blood dripping out of his mouth and stares at Ivan who picks up the pliers "You're going to answer some questions but before that..."

He takes a quick step forward and rips the first fingernail out of Teru's hand "This is a warning for what will happen when you refuse to answer or lie!", Teru screams in pain while Shinya looks over to the twin, chuckling "Asserting dominance, huh?" "He will sing like a little ptitsa" he grins mischievously.

"Where's [Y/n]?" Rindou questions sternly, leaning down to Teru's eye level "I- I don't know?!" He shouts, fighting with the tears in his eyes and making Ran scoff "Don't act so fucking innocent!", sticking the cigarette between his lips and takes the pliers from Ivan, ripping out another nail.

More screams echo through the warehouse as Shinya barks "We know that you have been with Kazumi and Aspen to kill [Y/n]! Where is she?!" "What?!" Teru sobs and stares at them in utter confusion "I wasn't with them!" "You're lying!!" "I'm not!!" He shouts and Ivan takes back the pliers.

Blood flies out of Teru's mouth when Ivan removes a tooth, holding it up with the pliers and looking at it proudly while laughing "Man, if you keep lying like that you'll need dentures!" "You should stop, Teru, we know that you have been sneaking around Tokyo like you don't want anybody to find you" Rindou states "Where is my wife [Y/n]? Where are you, Kazumi and Aspen holding her hostage?!"

"I- I was in Osaka!!" He coughs out more blood, which is followed by a scream as Ivan pulls out a third fingernail "Keep talking and don't forget to breathe", Ran raises an eyebrow at him but is not very surprised by his behavior because he and the other Bonten executives already were informed that Ivan has a thing for torturing people. Not to mention that the guy actually has a doctor title..