꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟼🔞٭⊹•꧂

//⚠️Mature content⚠️//

Your eyes flutter open and you look at Mimi who is still sleeping in your arms, you rub your eyes and yawn. A small sigh leaves your lips as you roll over and grab your phone from the bedside table, seeing it's 10am and in about 2 hours the executives have to be at Bonten headquarters. You stop and listen for a moment but the penthouse was still quiet and there were no movements heard, so that means you will have to wake them up and get them ready. And they sure as shit have a hangover on top of that too..-

Kissing Mimi's cheek before you get up and walk into your bathroom, taking a shower and quickly putting on some gray sweatpants and a white top before you walk out of the bedroom. You stop in front of the guestroom, knocking loudly "Ran! You gotta wake up, you have to be at the headquarters at 12!", then you continue down the hallway and enter the living room area.

You lean over the backrest of the couch to Rindou and plant a kiss on his forehead "Baby", he stirs in his sleep and tries to pull the blanket over his head but you grab it "You have to get up, RinRin. I'll give you a headache pill, I know your head is pounding with the drug consumption you did the last three days" "Mmh.." he groans but still doesn't open his eyes.

Moving around the couch, you crouch down to Sanzu and shake him a little bit "Haruchiyo? Wake up, Mikey needs you at the headquarters by 12-" "Mikey?" His eyes snap open but then instantly close again as he covers them with his hand, grunting because the daylight shines right into his face "Headache.." "I will give you some medicine too" you stated and straightened up, walking towards the kitchen.

Preparing some coffee and getting the mugs ready while Mimi walks into the kitchen after waking up as well "Do you need help?" "Yeah, could you help me prepare some breakfast?" You question and she hums, tying her hair into a messy bun "Sure. Is there anything they don't like?" "The brothers eat everything as much as I know...hold on-" you turn around "Sanzu?! Is there something you don't like or are allergic to?" "I don't like spicy food" he mumbles sleepily from behind the couch and you turn to her again "There you heard it. I need to wake up Ran again"

Heading down the hallway again, you knock loudly on the door before you just enter "Ran!!", he was still dead asleep and you know you're going to be yelled at when you wake him up but you had a job to do.

You walk over to the bed and shake him "Ran, wake up for fucks sake!!", he growls and his hand shoots out, trying to hit you out of reflex but you manage to somehow dodge it. Getting a hold of his covers, you swiftly yank them away and just toss them on the ground while being completely unfazed that he's only wearing his underwear "Get up!!"

Ran grumbles something incoherently while searching for his blanket with closed eyes as you walk over to the window and push the curtains away, letting some light in and also opening the window for some fresh air. You smack his arm "Let's go or you're going to be late for work!" "Fuck..you" he murmurs but slowly starts waking up.

In the hallway you pass Rindou who then walks into your bedroom to use the bathroom there while you turn back into the kitchen. You spot Sanzu sitting at the kitchen island, holding his head and mumbling "[Y/n]..?" "Yes, I know" You hum and already grab a glass of cold water and two headache pills, handing them to him "Thanks" he mutters, quickly downing them.

Mimi stands at the stove while you set the dining table and talk to Sanzu "When Rindou is done, you can walk into my bedroom and use the bathroom there because Ran is most likely to block the bathroom in the guestroom for the next 20 minutes to get ready. Did you hear, Haruchiyo?" "Uh-huh" He just hums, laying his head on the cold surface of the counter "When do we have to be at the headquarters?" "By 12, we have to leave in like 50 minutes when you want to be there in time" you stated.