꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼٭⊹•꧂

Rindou frowns a little as he heads downstairs, hearing loud music playing after waking up from that and also finding you were no longer next to him. He turns into the kitchen, stopping in the doorway when he sees you standing at the stove, cooking and moving your hips to 'Rhythm is a dancer- 7"edit' by SNAP! while only wearing a tshirt of his, that reaches your mid thighs. Holding back a chuckle as you quietly sing as well, not noticing him yet.

You twirl around, absolutely vibing to the song but you let out a shriek and freeze when you spot Rindou standing there with an amused face expression. You place a hand over your heart "You gotta stop sneaking up on me!! I'm gonna drop dead from a heart attack one day if you keep doing this!" "What are you even doing?" He raises an eyebrow and walks closer to you.

"I found out how to connect my phone with the speaker system!" You stated, smiling as he grabs your hips and starts swaying back and forth with you, "It's not that hard" he chuckles and you scoff, wrapping your arms around his neck "But you didn't tell me either!" "Maybe so you won't wake everyone up like that?" "Shut up and move your hips, Rin, I know you can!" You lean in and give him a quick kiss.

He hums "Mmh..you can do that better than me", grabbing your hand and spinning you around, so your back faces him. You bend forwards and shake your ass against his crotch while he still holds your hand. He smirks, grinding and slapping your ass with his other hand as he gets a good view on it when your tshirt hitches up a little, revealing your lace panties "My my...didn't know you could shake your ass to a song like that one. How about you bend over the dining table for me, next?-"

"Please, not when I'm here"

Someone suddenly grumbles behind you two, making you instantly straighten up and turn your head. Spotting Ran with a very displeased expression and disheveled hair as he got woken up by the loud music, though that doesn't stop you. With a few skips towards him, you grab both of his hands and pull him further into the kitchen "C'mon~"

The younger Haitani leans against the kitchen counter with his back and watches you hold onto Ran's shoulders and start dancing. Swaying your hips to the beat and flipping your hair, kind of making it look like you're about to go down on him while doing a lap dance but standing, especially when your hands run over his chest and stomach as you actually start lowering yourself. Looking up to him with a playful smile before you rise again.

Ran just stands there, unmoving while looking down at you and rolling his eyes in 'annoyance', yet a lazy smile is playing on his lips. The latter breathes out an amused chuckle when you sing "I'm serious as cancer when I say Ran is a dancer~!!", changing the lyrics of the song a little bit "Ran is a dancer, he's a soul's companion~!", and making him actually start dancing with you.

He holds you by your waist, moving you around to his liking and pace. Grabbing one of your hands that was on his shoulder, he twirls you around one time before his hands find its place on your waist again and you cup the sides of his neck.

Rindou honestly thinks it's unbelievable how you can dance around in his, for you oversized clothes, no makeup and on top of that sing so badly but still look so stunningly beautiful and sexy in a way. Finding the whole show pretty entertaining and reminding him a lot of his teenage years as you always made him dance with you on every occasion, even if it's just in the kitchen when you two cooked. The first few times he refused or at least tried to but then he had to watch you dance with someone else. He knows you did that on purpose to piss him off and come to you...and it worked every single time.

Pushing himself off the kitchen counter when he sees Ran's hands start to travel from your waist to your hips and ass while steadily closing the distance between you and him. He knows that his big brother was just teasing but his possessiveness takes over. Rindou swiftly shoves Ran away, grabbing you "I'll take over again" "All yours, little brother" Ran chuckles and lifts his hands, backing away from you.