꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟼🔞٭⊹•꧂

//⚠️Mature content and trigger warning (talk about sexual assault)⚠️//

2 months later...

Immediately wanting to leave the room when Rindou walks in but you still stay seated at the kitchen island since the two of you are about to drive to the Bonten headquarters. You can literally feel how he's rolling his eyes at you, seemingly still pissed about earlier when you two fought again. Something that is a daily occurrence these days because the only time you get to go out is when you're doing a job for Bonten but even then Rindou and you are basically sitting on each other.

It is making you both slowly go insane when you two keep stepping onto each other's toes. You even try to sleep at Shinya's place as often as you can but he has his manager and team over a lot to discuss things because of his music career. One time you even spent two weeks straight at the Bonten headquarters because you couldn't stand sleeping in one bed with Rindou, not that you'd do that anyway because you made one of their guestrooms your new bedroom.

"Are you ready to leave?" He asks as he leans against the kitchen counter with his back, sipping on a glass of water. Trying to keep his tone calm and more natural after he was yelling at you an hour ago. You nod faintly and stand up from the bar stool, putting your mug into the sink after drinking the last swig of tea. Taking out the car keys as the two of you walk out of the mansion.

The drive to the headquarters was quiet but you felt him looking at you the entire time. When you both have reached the 8th floor and step out of the elevator, he takes your hand to stop you from just walking off. Your head instantly starts screaming and you have to give your all to not run away. Looking everywhere but him while feeling the air get thin and you slowly begin to suffocate.

Too close, too close, too close, too close, too close!!

When he suddenly leans in to kiss you, you turn your head away out of reflex and squeeze your eyes shut. For a moment you can feel his face right next to yours as his hot breath hits your cheek, which almost feels like a slap before he backs off and you open your eyes again. You gaze down on your lap and nervously play with your finger while he looks at you with an unreadable face.

"Call me when you need me" he clears his throat as he lets go of your hand to run it through his hair "Are we driving home together when you're done? My meeting should be over in an hour or so" "Okay" you nod and uncomfortably shift around on your feet while he hums "Send me a text, a'right?" "Okay" you nod once more, causing him to stare at you for another moment before he walks off to the office.

You turn into the common room and spot Bonten's advisor sitting there, so you call out to him as he has ordered you to the headquarters "Akashi?", he looks over his shoulder while exhaling some smoke "Ah, there you are!", standing up and waving his hand "Come with me, there's someone I need you to deliver to Sanzu at one of our warehouses" "Did you just say someone..?-"

Ran looks over to Rindou who leans with his shoulder against the panorama window of his office, staring down on the bustling streets even though it is pretty late already. The oldest Haitani raises an eyebrow "You wanna tell me what the hell is going on or do you wanna keep staring out the window like you're in some sad music video?"

Rindou shoots him a glare and takes out a cigarette "It's nothing" "Is it [Y/n] again?" "Again? Still!" He scoffs, causing Ran to nod "Ah, so that's the 'nothing'. Tell me about it"

"I don't know what the fuck I did but she's acting so strange since the incident with Kazumi. I did anything she wanted, I let her 'die' because she wanted to find Aspen and yet we still don't have a lead. I stayed away from her when she told me to go away. Hell, she doesn't even let me kiss her or touch her in any kind of way" he blows out some smoke and stares at the burning of the cigarette before walking over to the office desk, putting it out in the ashtray. Not even having the energy to smoke one right now.