꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶٭⊹•꧂

"Stop!" You exclaim, trying to push Rindou's hands away as he was tickling you and kneeling between your legs. He just laughs "Let me hear that goofy ass laugh again!!" "Nooo!!" You scream and try to crawl away underneath him. Though he grabs your ankle when you helplessly slid off the bed, trying to pull you back to him but now you kinda lay half on the floor while your legs are still on the bed.

He laughs even harder, his ugly laugh coming out now that is slightly high pitched and sounded like a wheezing kettle "What are you doing, [Y/n]?!" "Trying to get away from you!!" "No way!!"

Rindou leans down and swiftly lifts you up by your waist, dropping you on the bed. His arms wrap around your body as he lays his head on your chest while you lay on your back, catching a breath and brushing through his disheveled hair with your fingers, messing it up a little bit more. He closes his eyes and listens to your regular heartbeat, silently counting the beats while a small smile tugs on his lips.

"I love you" he murmurs before burying his face in your tits. You smile and whisper back "I love you too"

The whole morning and even lunch time, you and Rindou were being hella lazy. Just staying in bed, cuddling and play fighting as he had to work only tonight, just like you.

You feel his hands grip your waist before he squeezes your sides and tickles you again. Shaking your head and squirming underneath him while pushing against his shoulders to get away from him "Stop, please!!", he chuckles mockingly "Aww~ so helpless! Fight harder!!", teasing you more "C'mon, baby!!"

"Please, please, Rindou!! I can't breathe!!" You shout, completely out of breath. Luckily, he stops and straightens up, straddling you as he looks down on you with a grin "I'm not doing anything", you don't reply and just rest your hands on your chest as you draw in deep breaths.

"Poor little baby, so out of breath" he cooes in a taunting tone while backing away more but pulling you with him, so that you sit on his lap with your legs on each side of his thighs. You look down with a scowl and he lifts his hands to your face, squishing your cheeks and also faking a scowl "Oooh~ angry little baby!"

You click your tongue at his mocking and want to stand up but he doesn't let you as he pulls you closer to him, shaking his head "No, stay like this" "You're annoying" you grumble, actually not being annoyed by him.

Wrapping your arms around his neck, leaning your head on his shoulder. A shiver runs down his spine when your hot breath hits the side of his neck, causing him to smile as he likes holding you like this, feeling you close to his heart. And you love being like this as well, his warmth spreading across your body, making you feel protected and safe. You could stay like this forever in his arms.

Pulling away a little, you tilt your head while looking into his eyes. He tips his head to the side as well because you just look at him don't say a word.

"What?" He asks in a low voice. You shake your head, almost whispering while smiling faintly and meeting his eyes "I'm just admiring you...you're beautiful", his eyes widen a little at the sudden compliment and you can also make out a slight flush on his face as he mumbles, almost shyly "Thank you"

"I mean it" you grin with closed eyes before cupping his face and then attacking him with lots of kisses, shouting between them "Such a pretty boy!! So so sooo pretty!", he blushes so hard that it is very apparent on his cheeks now while he tries to push you away "[Y/n], stop!"

You do and giggle, trying to peel his hand away from his face as he holds it in front of his lower half to hide his pink cheeks "Show me your cute blush, RinRin!", but his other hand suddenly shoots out and he covers your eyes while grumbling "Shut your mouth, you brat! Such a fucking tease all the damn time!!", though you know he wasn't actually mad and just extremely flustered.