꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟸٭⊹•꧂

Rindou couldn't sleep nor eat properly, the only two things on his mind for over two weeks now are: [Y/n] and killing Ikari.

Two weeks and you still haven't woken up yet and although Ikari's gang was down, the latter was still hiding. He was smart to instantly disappear the second he found out Bonten is after him to finally take him down and end the continuous dispute between them once for all. Though what he doesn't know is that the youngest Haitani was after him for a whole nother reason and the moment the latter gets him between his fingers he'll wish he was never born.

Ikari also heard you survived and took down the guys that went after you. But he isn't aware that you did not leave Tokyo like he thinks but you're in the hospital Bonten bribes, still unconscious but steadily healing. Yet he couldn't care about that at the moment, not when his gang is gone and he's hiding in a hole while hoping Bonten will never find him there.

Though the obsession to kill Ikari Rindou developed over the past weeks, made him act like a bloodhound and the second he has a trace he will not back down from it. The other executives just silently watch him, not planning on stopping him because the rage Rindou holds inside of him was understandable...but also extremely useful to them because he was leading nearly every mission regarding Ikari's gang and then tortures all the higher ups till they give out information.

He is working like a machine and when he is done, he immediately drives to you in the hospital to be there when you are waking up. Talking to you about what is happening around you, telling you how much he loves and misses you while hoping that you're somehow able to hear him. Hearing his voice, feeling him beside you and when he holds your hand or gently caresses your beautiful face and hair.

A knock on the door echoes through the room before a nurse enters with a friendly smile "Sir, I want to change her IV", Rindou just nods and watches her walk up to the bed and switch out the bottles with antibiotics. You weren't hooked up to a bunch of machines anymore but since you're not conscious yet and can't eat and drink, you get everything you need over the IV.

"You're a great husband for being here so much, bringing her flowers and everything" the nurse smiles, pointing to the vase with bellflowers he brought you this morning. Rindou looks at her before he turns his gaze back to you "I'm not her husband...but I hope she will marry me one day" "I'm sure she will after you took so much care of her and make sure she's protected" she said but he shakes his head "If she was protected then she wouldn't be here right now and she wouldn't have died two weeks ago"

"Accidents happen" "This shouldn't have happened"

The nurse leaves again after giving him a rather pitiful smile and her attempt to comfort him was for nothing. Rindou was beating himself up and even thinking it's his fault that this happened to you because he wasn't there...again. When you wake up, he'll make sure that you're not putting yourself in that kind of situation again, he won't care if you yell at him and cuss him out but he is not going to let you continue that job any longer. He was done, at the end of the line with his nerves.

Rindou stretches his hand out, letting his fingertips run over your cheek and feeling your soft skin "Can you hear me, [Y/n]? I hope you can...I really miss you. Come back to me, did you hear?", he grits his teeth in frustration "Please.."

His phone suddenly rings in the pocket of his suit pants, making him pull it out "Ran?" ("Yeah, are you at the hospital right now?") Ran questions and he hums "Uh-huh, she's still not awake.." ("I see..") Ran sighs heavily because he was also waiting for you to finally regain consciousness ("Listen up, okay?) "What is it?" Rindou furrows his eyebrows as his older brother sounds rather serious.

("We have him, Rindou")

Ran stated and Rindou's eyes widened a little "You know where Ikari is?!" ("Yes. He isn't as smart as we thought he is, that's what we're hoping at least. Since we have [Y/n's] phone, we also have his phone number and we were trying to track it the past two weeks but it was turned off") Ran said ("Till a few minutes ago...we have an address and I'm already organizing everything to raid the place. It could be a trap but his gang is gone and he only has a few subordinates left and no one wants to help him get away because they don't want to get into Bontens way, so it's worth to try it")