꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟹٭⊹•꧂

"I hate hospitals, I hate hospital food, I hate doctors, I hate nurses, I hate-" "I know!!" Rindou exclaims, cutting you off as he hears this at least 5 times a day since you woke up about 1 ½ weeks ago. He even had to put two more subordinates in front of your room because one was apparently not enough as you tried to escape.

Though you didn't really make it far as your leg is still a bit fucked and since you were laying the whole time, you're rather weak and get dizzy easily.

You also got a lot of visits since you woke up. Ran was there to complain to you about work since Rindou is in the hospital with you the whole time as he refused to leave your side but also was exempt from work. Then he also briefly mentioned that he's glad that you're alive because he didn't want to deal with Rindou's whiny ass if you really would've kicked the bucket.

Shinya was also there, he was extremely relieved when he heard you're finally awake. He confessed to you that he attacked Rindou and it turned into a fist fight before they got separated and he was told that it was not Rindou's fault nor Bonten's.

Kokonoi came to you about two days after you regained your consciousness, bringing you flowers (Rindou was very displeased about that, of course). Though he also told you that Mikey ordered him to wish you a speedy recovery and to tell you that you're free from work until you're back on your feet.

Mochi was there and brought you McDonald's because he texted you and said that it's good to hear that you're alive and steadily healing because Rindou was extremely worried. You thanked him and then complained about the food here, and he offered to bring you something to which you obviously said yes. The two of you had a secret little McDonald's food party in your hospital room before Rindou crashed it. Well, he didn't really crash it because he actually bought you more fast food as a surprise and so you three were literally feasting that one evening.

You huff annoyed and look over to him with a scowl as he sits on a chair next to your bed and looks at you with the same expression before his face softens a little, taking your hand and kissing the back of it "The doctor will come in a little bit and check up on you and then he will tell you if you can finally come home to me, yeah?" "I hope so! Or I'll escape again!!" You threaten.

"While you're so wobbly on your legs? When you walk around it looks like I've been fucking you all night" he raises an eyebrow and your eyes widen, slapping a hand over his mouth "Rindou!!", he laughs and pushes your hand away, kissing it again before he mischievously grinned "But you know it's the truth, baby" "Just shut your mouth, oh my god!!" You exclaim "You make me wanna run away from your obscene ass!"

The doctor walks in with a nurse "Good morning, Mister Haitani and Miss [L/n]" "Can I go home?" You immediately question, making Rindou roll his eyes because of your impatience. The doctor looks at your file for a moment before he looks back at you "How are you feeling?" "Great, really! I can walk, move around without being in pain, I eat and drink. I'm like a newborn baby" you stated and Rindou mumbles "They are not always healthy", making you snarl at him "You're so negative!"

"If it is like that and your wounds are not infected, then...I don't see a problem discharging you" the doc hums and your face lights up, hugging Rindou while cheering a little. He smiles, stroking over your hair and also being happy that you're finally coming home.

A few minutes later you sit in the passenger seat next to Rindou while he drives you two to the Haitani mansion as he wanted you to have you as close as possible to him, which was understandable after everything that happened. He rests his hand on your thigh while you're on your phone.

"Did you know, there are so many ways to say you died? Kicking the bucket, sleeping with the fishes, pushing up daisies, cashing in your chips, kicking the oxygen habit, becoming worm food,-" you were cut off by him snatching your phone out of your hands "Can you stop googling that shit?! It's too early to make jokes about that yet!!" "I'm sorry that I was immortality-challenged" "[Y/n]!!" He exclaims, making you lift your hands defensively and mumble "Okay okay, I'll stop. It's just my way of dealing with the fact that I bit the dust.."