꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻٭⊹•꧂

The club is dark, the smell of alcohol, sweat and weed flood your nostrils. The loud music mixed with the stench and the flashing neon lights, makes you feel dizzy. Shaking your head to focus on your mission.

You push through the crowd towards the back of the club. Since you're working in a club yourself, you know that the special little 'Staff only' door is usually near the bars in the back. And after you found the second bar, you finally found the door with said sign. To your luck, a group of girls walks past you right through the door, so you quickly join them.

They walk up some stairs after walking down a short hallway, you pass some security but they don't look at you and if they do, they don't say anything and probably assume you're working here as there were so many girls. And that was good because no way everyone there can keep tabs on them and know each one.

Upstairs is another hallway, you pass some doors to the VIP rooms. You separate from the group of girls when they walk into a lounge, hearing some men inside cheer for them as they enter, making you grimace a little but you continue walking and round a corner into another hallway.

That corridor was a lot emptier than the others, telling you that you're close to the offices. And just as you round another corner while trying to find Itsukis office, you bump right into a chest causing you to stumble and almost fall. But the person quickly grabs your wrist and sneaks an arm around your waist, swiftly pulling you chest to chest.

With widened eyes you look right into the face of the man you're currently spying on with Rindou.

"I'm sorry. Are you hurt?" Itsuki questions, his voice deep but somehow also soft. You shake your head, chuckling and putting your act on "No! I have to apologize, I should have looked where I walk. I'm so sorry~"

He eyes you up and down, momentarily stopping at your eyes and tits "Nah, you good!", he backs up a little but his hand keeps lingering on your waist "Are you new here? What's your name?" "I am and my name is Sophie!" You lie and give him a charming smile. He smiles back, looking down on you as he is much taller than you "Sophie..a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl!"

You shyly look away "Thank you, Sir" "Sir? Just say Itsuki to me" he chuckles while his thumb draws circles on your exposed waist "I would like to invite you for a drink in my office, Sophie" "I would love that" you smile up to him. He places his hand on your lower back and leads you to his office.

You didn't exactly plan to talk to Itsuki or even come near him. Originally you wanted to find his office, hoping no one's in there, break into it and get the laptop. And even if he was in there, you wanted to try to somehow lure him out. But here you were walking right into the lions den...but you probably did that anyway, the second you stepped a foot in the club!

Rindou will throw a tantrum.

Itsuki sits you down on the couch and you spot on his office desk the laptop. Your brain is working in highspeed to come up with a plan...maybe if nothing works, you can just knock him out and then take the laptop.

Rindou will definitely kill you.

"How come that I haven't seen you yet? Is that your first night here?" Itsuki questions as he hands you a glass with alcohol. You thank him before nodding "Yes, it is! Didn't expect that I would have a drink with the club owner on my first day!" You chuckle and he grinned, sitting down next to you.

"How can I not have a drink with you? You're gorgeous!" He smirks, showing his white teeth and you wave him off "You flatter me~" "You're so cute!" He gushed, laying an arm behind you on the backrest of the couch while eying you up and down, taking everything of you in.

You look over to him, meeting his eyes "What's up?" You ask in a soft voice and he inches closer to you, tugging a hair strand behind your ear while looking deeply into your eyes and licking his lips "You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen..."