꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟸🔞٭⊹•꧂

//⚠️Mature content⚠️//

It's been three days since the little yacht trip. Rindou and you have been exploring the city or hanging out at the beach and house whenever he was done with his meetings. He already told you that today will be the last meeting where Bonten and the other gang signs all the contracts for the deal they established the past couple of days.

You skip around the kitchen, making some dinner since you dismissed the maid for the rest of the day because even though you like being catered, you eventually get the urge to cook for yourself.

"[Y/n]!" You hear Rindou call out to you shortly after the front door opens, "Kitchen!" You shout back and turn around, watching him walk in and give you a kiss while you hear the other roaming around in the hallway or living room area "I'm back" "How did it go?" You question and smile at Ran and Mikey who entered the kitchen as well, the latter looks over your shoulder to see what you're cooking.

"We're all done. In about two hours we're invited to one of their clubs to celebrate the established deal. Do you want to come with me?" Rindou asks and you tilt your head "Is it safe?" "I wouldn't ask you if it wasn't" he retorted, making you chuckle "Okay, then I'll come with you" "Good" he hums, squeezing your sides as he holds you by your waist "Wear something pretty, not that I have to tell you"

Nodding your head, you look over at Mikey who still stands beside you without saying a word "Do you want some too, Mikey?" "Yeah" he hums and backs off to sit down at the dining table. You turn back to the stove and wave your hand a little "I made enough for the others too if they want" "I will send them a message" Rindou takes out his phone.

After dinner, you stand in front of the closet in the bedroom and whine "I don't know~" "Baby, wear whatever you like" Rindou sits on the edge of the bed, watching you as you try to pick out an outfit. You turn around to him, putting your hands on your hips and scowl "You're not much of a help when you just sit there on your lazy ass!", he lifts his hands defensively and gets up "Okay, I'm sorry"

He looks through the clothes you brought to Miami "You wanna wear a dress? We're going to a stripclub first though before we head to another club" "Wait, what?" You stare at him and he looks at you "Huh?" "Did you say we're going to a stripclub?" "Yeah" he hums and you snarl at him "You should've told me that information beforehand!"

"You don't wanna go?" He asks "It's okay. We can-" "Of course, we're going!" You cut him off "But with that information I know now that I'm not gonna wear a dress" "Okay okay" he chuckles and looks back into the closet "Pants it is then. Also I need you there to keep all the women away from me, so even if you didn't want to go to the stripclub, you'd have no other choice!"

"The second club is just a normal nightclub, right?" You ask as you put on the clothes he picked out for you "Yeah" he nods and also switches his usual suit to a black one. You tip your head to the side "Can we dance later then?" "Sure, baby" he nods again, making you smile excitedly from one ear to the other.

"What do you think?" You twirl around one time after changing into some black pants with a matching bralette top. You also added gold jewelry and golden chains around your hips which function a little as a belt. Rindou nods in approval as he places his hands on your waist, pulling you close "You're stunning!

 Rindou nods in approval as he places his hands on your waist, pulling you close "You're stunning!