꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟺🔞٭⊹•꧂

//⚠️Mature content⚠️//

Being fully recovered and having your full strength and energy was better than everything. A delightful laugh escapes your lips when you drift onto a huge intersection with your baby pink Nissan Skyline GTR R34, Shinya's blue Supra quickly follows before you two simultaneously do donuts. It's exactly 12:23am and the streets in Shibuya were empty, so you two decided to head out and see what's going to happen.

And there were a few things going to happen tonight, at the intersection of the Shibuya city office you are at the moment, there is going to be a takeover in a few minutes. The huge parking lot of the NHK hall will probably also be used as many people stated they would come, also on the way here you saw more JDM cars than usual. On top of that was another car meet tonight where you and Shinya are planning on going.

You know that Rindou is working at the moment since he left this afternoon, so you went over to Shinya to spend some time with him since he was also completely out of his mind after he got the call from Rindou that you're in the hospital and nearly died or you did as your heart stopped for 34 seconds.

("I'm gonna spin out!") Shinya announces on the other line as you're both in a call, so you could communicate while driving in two separate cars. He stops drifting and shoots past you and then spins out. You chuckle and do the same before you steer around by 180 degrees, making the tires squeal and your engine roar.

Stopping next to him in the middle of the intersection, you look over to him through the window "We should drive into mountains to drift again, we haven't done that in a long time" ("I'm down for it") he nods ("We should ask some of the others tomorrow night too")

"We should" you nod back "I think or I hope Rindou would be down too. Few years ago I taught him how to drift and do donuts, now he's gotta learn how to do it on the streets" ("He's gonna take your baby pink car? Doubt that") "Bitch, don't say anything against my baby or I'll fuck you up!" You threaten before shaking your head "Nah, we're getting him his own car. I can totally see him in a black Mazda RX7" ("Would look good") He agrees and you nod "That's what I'm saying!"

"God..these files are a mess" Kokonoi grumbles annoyed from the backseat, looking through a few documents with Kakucho who sits next to him. Ran in the passenger seat while Rindou drives, looking at them through the rear view mirror for a brief moment before he focuses back on the road.

"Now look at this.." he chuckles under his breath when he suddenly spots your Skyline and Shinya's Supra standing in the middle of the intersection. Ran knits his eyebrows, slightly confused as you are just standing there "What the fuck are they doing?", the other two executives look up.

Rindou honks and then watches you speed up your car, driving towards them. You roll down your window with a bright smile as you stop right next to them, although you're now facing the wrong direction of the road while Shinya just parks sideways behind you "Rin!!"

"Hey, you two alright?" He questioned, holding your hand through the open window as you stretched out yours. You nod "Yes and what about you all?", looking at the other men who also nod and greet you before you look back to Rindou "Shinya and I just talked about you" "About me?" "We both made the decision for you to get you a RX7" "Oh really?" He raises an eyebrow and you hum "Yess~"

"Oh and something else!" You recall, making him perk up "What?" "Tomorrow night we're hanging out at Shinya's with some others. You gotta come too, it's always fun" "Okay, I'm free tomorrow anyway" He agrees and your smile brightens "Great!-"

Loud engines suddenly roar through the streets and two JDM cars speed onto the intersection, doing donuts. Shinya speaks up while already joining them ("Meet you in the pit, bunny!"), he hangs up before you could say anything but you don't mind as you look over to Rindou again "Are you done with your meetings tonight?"