꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽٭⊹•꧂

"Sir!" you open the backseat door of a black Mercedes Maybach S-class that you parked in front of a restaurant. Mister Kimura smiles, stroking over your upper arm "Thank you, dear", before he sits down.

You shut the door and get in the driver seat, "How was your dinner?" You question him with a small smile while you start driving him home. He sighs, rubbing his temple "My partners are having a hard time living up to my standards. It's exhausting" "I'm sorry to hear that, Sir" you said, looking at the elderly man through the rear view mirror.

Mister Kimura hums, running a hand over his gray beard "It's not like it used to be back in my days. The work effort now is different. It has weakened in my opinion", you just give him another smile in an emphatic manner as you know he just wanted to rant.

You loved driving for him, he was a really calm man and always gave you some bonus money after driving (on top of your usual payment). He has his own organization that is involved with cybercrime which he covers up by owning an IT company.

Stopping the car in front of a huge penthouse building, you get out and open the door for Mister Kamura. He steps out and hands you some cash "Buy yourself something pretty", you bow your head a little "Thank you, Sir"

You get in the car again while he gets greeted by one of his security men and then disappears in the building. Running a hand through your hair as you start heading home when your phone suddenly rings. You grab it and see that an unknown number is calling you.

"Hello?" You take the call ("This is Mochi. Could you come to the headquarters in an hour?") he questions and you quickly glance on the clock, 9:23pm, before you answer "Yeah, of course" ("Alright, see you then!") Mochi said and then hangs up on you.

You continue driving home to switch cars and then immediately head towards the Bonten HQ to be there in time. Today was a bit of a hustle as you already drove for 2 people and now Bonten, luckily you didn't have to work at the club today. You're contemplating quitting your job as a waitress and focus on driving as it's more lucrative anyway. Like yeah, you can meet more VIPs but you already have a bunch to drive around. And with Bonten stirring in your schedule now, it's messy!

Also, it's not like you could never work as a waitress ever again. You can simply apply again or find another club, maybe even something more exclusive than a nightclub.

You park the car in the underground car park of the headquarters and walk for the elevator. Inside you check out your outfit as one wall of the elevator was a huge mirror. The black waistcoat hugs your body over the white dress up shirt. Fitting to it you're wearing some black suit pants and platform ankle boots.

You walk into the common room and spot Mochi sitting at the kitchen island and drinking coffee

You walk into the common room and spot Mochi sitting at the kitchen island and drinking coffee. Approaching him, you chuckle "Coffee at 10:30pm that's one interesting choice!" "Will be a long night for me!" He retorted and pulls the bar stool next to him for you to sit down.